International Rules Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Match would've been awesome if Ireland played to the required level from the beginning. Second half has been very good to watch.

Match would've been awesome if Ireland played to the required level from the beginning. Second half has been very good to watch.

Match would have been awesome if they played with a sherrin, had two goal posts at each end with a point post on each side of it, played with 18 players on an oval shaped ground.:cool:

Oh wait.....................:rolleyes:

Match would have been awesome if they played with a sherrin, had two goal posts at each end with a point post on each side of it, played with 18 players on an oval shaped ground.:cool:

Oh wait.....................:rolleyes:
Booooo! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the last quarter. Thought it was surprisingly exciting to watch. Fletchers mark and fist at the end were gold.

Not sure the national anthem has been butchered so completely like that before :D

That was brilliant to watch, alot of credibility restored to the concept (I know there will still be the OMG International Rules not watching it but will hijack any thread about the game to yell out and get in people's faces how much I dislike the concept brigade). One of the best IRS matches in years.

He's thinking about his contract already

Small possibility that Phil Walsh's distant and invisible presence had been pestering him the entire time, and having pens and clipboards thrown at him from within his own imagination.

Dangerfield played like a man who had contract issues lurking in his melon:confused:

or he just sucked at the game style

I wonder if it could be a sign of what to expect in 2015. Contract distractions is never a good thing hanging over a players head.

Overall I enjoyed it. One game per year is about right. If we could add state of origin in as well I think the league could improve immensely in its image throughout the country.

Imagine a State of Origin series played over three weekends towards the end of November every 4 years.

I think every year is overkill, whereas once every 4 years guarantees AFL supporters supporting the concept wholeheartedly.

Maybe this guy

Reminds me of myself and a bunch of South Africans putting God Save the Queen to the sword at a citizenship ceremony in the UK after getting dual citizenship. Some glorious making up of words went on that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back