IRS - Australia v Ireland Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Something else for the buttthurt Geelong supporters to cry about, you mean.

Hodge played well. Not sure what game people were watching, but he didn't put a foot wrong all night.

I thought Stevie J set up the win in the first quarter and Fletcher saved us in the last quarter.
So what don't you understand about -
Same number of touches as Stevie J, yet Stevie J also scored 4 overs. :oops:
Your last line contradicts your whole precept of your argument :p :D

So what don't you understand about -

Your last line contradicts your whole precept of your argument :p :D
Go back to the Geelong board, you lunatic

simpsons_cat_lady_fox_thumb_560x392.jpg

DO THEY WHAT?!!! Sad bastards. Hodge is a great player and leader. No one at Geelong holds a candle to him.
Really? So tell me wise one, who was Captain of the Australian team? ;) You just keep deluding yourself :p

Is this what's it's like on Bay 13? Stirring up the Hawks whingers is like stealing lollies from a baby :rolleyes:

You don't have to do them 3 in a row. 1 preseason. 1 in a bye round. 1 like this.
I'm sure Ireland would be happy to travel across the world in the middle of their season.:rolleyes:

Go back to the Geelong board, you lunatic

simpsons_cat_lady_fox_thumb_560x392.jpg
Ha!

Nah!!! Actually, it's more like this -

giphy.gif

Love how Hawks fans can dish it out, but you can't hack it when it's dished back! :p :D

*cue the "we win when it counts" catchphrase* ;)

It was Australia playing, get over yourself!

Many fans from all clubs guilty of that tonight.

It's an IRS game for crying out loud, relax for an evening people.

And for more of the same, pay a visit to the cricket threads.

Such a shame we can't enjoy watching together our great Australian athletes without all this OTT rivalry taking over.

Hodge BOG? Just lost any respect I had for this series. Joke. **** you to everyone who voted him.

Mitchell and Hodge owned anything in the back half and were responsible for setting up most of the play. Mitchell was stiff as I thought he was marginally better. There were a few cameos from others, I'd be interested who you thought was best on ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... the irish have to take the huge trip to Australia 3 times a year just for the weekend and miss out on their own club matches?
Alternate. We can go over there in the pre/post season. Selling out a couple game at a big ground in Oz would just about pay for everybody's travel.

Anyway. I thought the way the Aussies went about the game made it entirely worthwhile.

Mitchell and Hodge owned anything in the back half and were responsible for setting up most of the play. Mitchell was stiff as I thought he was marginally better. There were a few cameos from others, I'd be interested who you thought was best on ground?

Mitchell was superb by foot which separates him from Hodge, just like the Granny. Mitchell was also less of a seagull. Mitchell and SJ clearly our best 2.

It's pretty funny how the nuffies watching at home think they know more than Alastair Clarkson, Chris Scott and Ross Lyon

Am I missing something? Did Basil Zempilas and Setanta O'Hailphin vote on it?

Enjoyed it. Watching the game's greatest play together leaves me hopeful that we can get some form of State of Origin or an All Stars game in the future.

On the rules, I'd prefer if an "under" was worth 9 points. They're a lot harder to score (unless your Nick Smith ;)), and should be worth more than double the value of an "over."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back