SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Nos_4r2

Senior List
Apr 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Cant be misinformation if I told you 7 weeks ago your coach would not be there in 2015 and then it happens.....please.

All the best

You can only tell me if I didn't already know.

You came out and said Barnesy has had enough of him, thats why hes leaving...WRONG.

Just because he did actually leave doesn't make you anymore an insider when your reasoning behind it is no where near what his real reasons are.

All you accomplished with what you posted was paint the image and start the rumour that there is a trouble between pres and coach at CPL...which is complete and utter bullshit.

Bounceback

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
You can only tell me if I didn't already know.

You came out and said Barnesy has had enough of him, thats why hes leaving...WRONG.

Just because he did actually leave doesn't make you anymore an insider when your reasoning behind it is no where near what his real reasons are.

All you accomplished with what you posted was paint the image and start the rumour that there is a trouble between pres and coach at CPL...which is complete and utter bullshit.

Can't argue with that logic...I think.:rolleyes:

Its amazing that you state you are from CPL but all you do is bag other posters, make excuses for their errors and paint a rosy picture all the time, however you provide zilch in terms of what is happening there. Maybe you are not in the know as much as you say you are.

All the best anyway.:)

Last edited:

Melways13

Senior List
Mar 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
So far we have had Sandown lose 3/4 of their players + coach, Lyndale lose 1/2 their players and coach, CPL lose their coach (waiting on player movement) it's been a very active post season so far. At this rate Endevour Hills and Hallam will end up playing finals as quite a few teams are falling apart.

2bithooker

Debutant
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Ashwood
Blackrock
South yarra
dragons
Then daylight to 5th so anyone could pop up and do well. My tip is dandy

Raging Rhino

Senior List
Jul 7, 2011
Mordy
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nos_4r2, not having a go but trying to prove my sources over your way are pretty good. I stated 7 weeks ago Lucas would not coach, some said otherwise but as you know he will not have any role there as per last night....so my sources go ok and have some rep.

Realise you are not going to put up here negatives however to state a post 7 days out calling an emergency meeting and then say it was worded incorrectly is pretty poor. It was an emergency meeting.

Fine to keep shooting down everything on here (and good on you) but even you know its not such a rosy world at CPL atm (actually all year really as not too many clubs conduct a mutiny of their president during the year...wow that was ugly!)

The proof will be in the transfers if players were getting paid or not as why would they leave otherwise?
Bertrande is playing at Cranbourne in the Casey League next year. Barr is off to Mordy according to a mate I have there.

VincentVega

Rookie
Sep 12, 2006
My Man From Amsterdam
AFL Club
Richmond
Nos_4r2, not having a go but trying to prove my sources over your way are pretty good. I stated 7 weeks ago Lucas would not coach, some said otherwise but as you know he will not have any role there as per last night....so my sources go ok and have some rep.

As it turns out I was wrong stating that Lucas would be coach next year. But I will concur with Nos 4R2 that Lucas was not pushed by Barnesy or anyone at the club. It was his own decision made due to personal reasons from outside of the club or football in general. Lucas did say he wasn't walking out on the club, and would be around to help if he is asked

The 'emergency' meeting was for the club to explain to members how they plan to defend themselves against the charge brought by the league that they brought the league into disrepute. I will not divulge how they plan to do it, it was an open meeting and as it was added to the topic of discussion of Bigfooty, everyone knew and had the chance to attend and find out for themselves.

But Bounceback I'm sure you already know

Neddysmith

Debutant
Oct 12, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
So far we have had Sandown lose 3/4 of their players + coach, Lyndale lose 1/2 their players and coach, CPL lose their coach (waiting on player movement) it's been a very active post season so far. At this rate Endevour Hills and Hallam will end up playing finals as quite a few teams are falling apart.

Just seeking clarification.....

Is this POST 2014 season or PRE 2015??????

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bounceback

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
As it turns out I was wrong stating that Lucas would be coach next year. But I will concur with Nos 4R2 that Lucas was not pushed by Barnesy or anyone at the club. It was his own decision made due to personal reasons from outside of the club or football in general. Lucas did say he wasn't walking out on the club, and would be around to help if he is asked

The 'emergency' meeting was for the club to explain to members how they plan to defend themselves against the charge brought by the league that they brought the league into disrepute. I will not divulge how they plan to do it, it was an open meeting and as it was added to the topic of discussion of Bigfooty, everyone knew and had the chance to attend and find out for themselves.

Thx VV for honesty and your thoughts. I'll still stick by my sources version which also includes the great one not endorsing the coach in the media 4 weeks out mumbling his way through if Lucas would be there. Not a good sign. He hates behind play stuff bringing club down and the GF was it in the end.

All the best

Bounceback

All Australian
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Thx VV for honesty and your thoughts. I'll still stick by my sources version which also includes the great one not endorsing the coach in the media 4 weeks out mumbling his way through if Lucas would be there. Not a good sign. He hates behind play stuff bringing club down and the GF was it in the end.

All the best
Oh and it was an Emergency meeting then.

So much for Nos cred.

QuietObserver21

Debutant
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The 'emergency' meeting was for the club to explain to members how they plan to defend themselves against the charge brought by the league that they brought the league into disrepute...

Thanks Vince! That's all I wanted to know really :) Will be interesting to see what happens with the proposed verdict that is rumoured to be happening on the 27th. *To the tune of Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash* Will Mount stay or will Mount go? ;)

Went down to have a look at Dande train on the way home from work tonight. low numbers but seems as if they've recruited...somehow?

localfoots

Senior List
Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
If you have seen the Mount Waverley Facebook page it is full to the brim or resignings, they will have basically the same team/ coaches and obviously will gain a few more here or there. If they play div 3 you may as well hand them the flag they should have already.

Black Rock will be up there if they can pick up a couple and keep most of there list and you would think CPL won't drop that far behind, there 2's were pretty strong + they have 19's but won't be anywhere near the side they were this season. You could say the same for Lyndale but wow they will lose some quality.. Ashwood finished 5th and gain maybe one or two decent players from Sandown so they could squeeze in. The 2 new clubs will sniff around the 4th- 5th mark but who knows, Hallam for the spoon and Sth Yarra and E Hills will be on the improve ... Dandenong to continue there slide

skunk

Draftee
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If you have seen the Mount Waverley Facebook page it is full to the brim or resignings, they will have basically the same team/ coaches and obviously will gain a few more here or there. If they play div 3 you may as well hand them the flag they should have already.

Black Rock will be up there if they can pick up a couple and keep most of there list and you would think CPL won't drop that far behind, there 2's were pretty strong + they have 19's but won't be anywhere near the side they were this season. You could say the same for Lyndale but wow they will lose some quality.. Ashwood finished 5th and gain maybe one or two decent players from Sandown so they could squeeze in. The 2 new clubs will sniff around the 4th- 5th mark but who knows, Hallam for the spoon and Sth Yarra and E Hills will be on the improve ... Dandenong to continue there slide

Welcome back cockroach!

Mmm No, MW still don't have that elusive flag!
But who cares, you follow Lyndale anyway! Tell us more about the Puma's chances in 15!

Acinath

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

I'll give you the hot tip, Ashwood have gained more than 1-2 decent players.

Woofa6

Senior List
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who? Haha

Ashwood didn't play finals last year foots ya pleb, no doubt they should this year.
Mt
Ashwood
Cpl
Black rock
That's Ya top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

localfoots

Senior List
Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Who? Haha

Ashwood didn't play finals last year foots ya pleb, no doubt they should this year.
Mt
Ashwood
Cpl
Black rock

Never said they played finals, not sure why everyone thinks one or two half decent players from Sandown are going to make a team like Ashwood a top 2 side. Get serious.

If they got Macklin and maybe there next 3-4 best players then yeah okay they might push top 3.

The top team beat Ashwood and Sandown by over 100 points during the year, enough said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back