Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

TechnologyOne will become the Club’s new ball and player shorts partner for the 2014 season.

There absolutely must be a better way of putting that.

New sponsor on board

The Lions will today announce global airline Garuda Indonesia have signed on as shorts sponsor for the 2015 season bringing Brisbane into a stable that also includes EPL club Liverpool.

Lions CEO Greg Swann said he was thrilled about the new partnership and eager to welcome Garuda Indonesia to the Lions’ family in 2015.

“Garuda Indonesia is asserting themselves as a leading player in global aviation, and there are strong synergies between where they are heading and the goals of our football club, as we aim to once again become a dominant force in the AFL,” Swann said.

Garuda_Indonesia.svg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flight Centre and Garuda....

Fun fact, the original actor who donned the flight captain's uniform for Flight Centre ads, and to be the 'face' of Flight Centre (not the guy above), actually had a pilot's licence.
He died in a helicopter crash (in which he was the pilot).

Fun fact, the original actor who donned the flight captain's uniform for Flight Centre ads, and to be the 'face' of Flight Centre (not the guy above), actually had a pilot's licence.

I "like" this fact but it's a bit morbid to hit the like button!

I think there is a Malborough man comment to be made but I am not sure how.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back