The Official "Is It OK To Laugh At The 76ers?" Week 4 Thread

Would you have shirtfronted Vladimir Putin at this week's G20 Summit?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • You bet you are, you bet I am

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rings as a guide to a players ability is the single silliest metric used in the NBA... Good players win rings typically because their teams spend the money to put other good players around them. Melo hasn't had quite the silver service Kobe and LeBron have had...
Melo would have won at least 1 MVP by now if he played each game with the level of commitment that he did in the West Finals guarding Kobe

Go out to lunch at half time. Check scores. Gave up 40 in the last and lose again.

Are you tucking kidding me.

Was watching the replay on LP and when I saw the length of the four quarter I knew that we must have given up yet another lead. Little did I know that it would be Willie ******* Green and the ghost of Ben Gordon doing the damage.

Melo has the 'Champion' inside him, he just hasn't been in a position to show all that often

Was that close to winning a ring in 08-09

kobe did commit a crime in colorado, however, he has never been inside melo

Rings as a guide to a players ability is the single silliest metric used in the NBA... Good players win rings typically because their teams spend the money to put other good players around them. Melo hasn't had quite the silver service Kobe and LeBron have had...

Lakers were shrewd and smart during the dynasty. shaq, kobe, rookies in madsen and fish. veteran signings in horry, fox, harper, salley, horbie grant. they werent paid overs.

although i agree rings as a sole measurement for a players ability is naive.

lebron hardly had silver service at cavs Pt 1.

PS: you dont need to defend melo anymore, he's not a nugget ;_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching the replay on LP and when I saw the length of the four quarter I knew that we must have given up yet another lead. Little did I know that it would be Willie ******* Green and the ghost of Ben Gordon doing the damage.

Don't despair not all things 'Charlotte' were bad today. Click me.

obama.png

Hornet campaigners sort your s**t out*

Charlotte have been horrible this year.

That implies at some stage they have been good.

Anyone watched the Raptors this year? They look like the real deal. I wonder how the NBA will stop a poor money maker child franchise like them or Memphis from being successful.

That implies at some stage they have been good.

Anyone watched the Raptors this year? They look like the real deal. I wonder how the NBA will stop a poor money maker child franchise like them or Memphis from being successful.
They were decent last year and were expected to improve this year.

PS: you dont need to defend melo anymore, he's not a nugget ;_

I can't hate Melo too much, he gave us good service and netted us some quality in the trade, but it definitely irritates me a bit when he's talked down simply for not being in a championship team. That goes for any superstar in the same position. Say Davis stays in Nawlins and they never challenge, he'll still be a great of the game. In fact he'd garner more respect from me for sticking with the team that drafted him and not going and joining the next superteam.

Back