Did you know

Remove this Banner Ad

IschenkoUBeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fletcher has been playing since like 1993, he was the schoolboy. And he is nearly 40 and is a veteran of the game.

Just thought I share this. I didn't know.

Fletcher has been playing since like 1993, he was the schoolboy. And he is nearly 40 and is a veteran of the game.

Drugs* seemed to have worked on Fletch well after 2012, effects are finally wearing off, a shadow of his former self.

b-scott-1-new.gif

He was worst on for Australia for 3 and a half quarters.

Yeah i remember it like ystrday Fletch turning up to training with his school uniform on.. Like Turner this year...

What I saw most the game was him kicking it straight to the Irish and drop an absolute pud that nearly cost the side a goal. One late punch away from the goal when the game was dusted an he is hailed the Messiah.
You should see the main board coverage, Essendon* supporters tried to show everyone he wasn't crap and that its hard being a goalkeeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He ain't called Doctor Ageless for nothing. Old man *Fletch has been on a good thing and he's the living proof.

He was a serious liability. I'm wondering if * will get him over the line for 400 then quietly sit him out or if they will try to edge him over KB. I haven't watched them closely but that sort of performance doesn't fly anymore at AFL level.

That's my bet. Two or three over........ just so it's not THAT obvious.......

to the theme of did you know......

Anybody else notice Cooper Harvey ended up with the match ball & ran out with the players on Saturday night.

Check your mail, Channel 7 will be offering you a job with insights like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back