News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week someone said that ISC (and in particular St Kida) were changing their shorts to a pair with wider stripes. I wonder if they'll be the same template as in the IRS (without the gradients though, I hope)
354384.jpg
Has the IRS already started?

What happened?
The first quarter was like Port vs Richmond, we absolutely killed them. Worth a watch if you can find it.
Second quarter we backed off a bit, and in the third they came back with Fletcher spudding it up in the goals.
And then last quarter was pretty even but we held them off.

No fights or anything, but Riewoldt and Stevey J were on angry pills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first quarter was like Port vs Richmond, we absolutely killed them. Worth a watch if you can find it.
Second quarter we backed off a bit, and in the third they came back with Fletcher spudding it up in the goals.
And then last quarter was pretty even but we held them off.

No fights or anything, but Riewoldt and Stevey J were on angry pills.

Did they televise any of the epic mexican wave we had going in the last quarter? Thing went round and round for a solid 10 minutes. It was amazing.

Atmosphere at Subi was great. I can honestly say it's the best game of any code of sport that I've been to at Subi.

Did they televise any of the epic mexican wave we had going in the last quarter? Thing went round and round for a solid 10 minutes. It was amazing.

Atmosphere at Subi was great. I can honestly say it's the best game of any code of sport that I've been to at Subi.
The thing I loved about the Mexican wave was everyone throwing their cups in the air. Sitting in row AA of block 311, my mate and I threw our cups of the edge and they may have landed on an old lady's head.

The thing I loved about the Mexican wave was everyone throwing their cups in the air. Sitting in row AA of block 311, my mate and I threw our cups of the edge and they may have landed on an old lady's head.

A couple of my mates poached full cups of beer off these guys in the row in front of us and threw them backwards. They were so pissed they didn't even notice.

A couple of my mates poached full cups of beer off these guys in the row in front of us and threw them backwards. They were so pissed they didn't even notice.
Brilliant! I ended up with getting free beer from the Irish guy next to me because I walked past him when he was near the front of the line.

I like their logo as a sponsor, it looks pretty good on Liverpool's training stuff (not that you'd like being linked to the Reds, EL;))
Flew Emirates from Paris to Bangkok via Dubai last month and they sponsor the Pies.

I wouldn't fly Garuda Indonesia anyway, no real desire to go to Bali anytime soon.

The surfboard on the photo covers it, but I hope the BLK symbol on our shorts is gold rather than white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back