WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever hasn't seen the Uso special should watch it. I'm not even a fan of the Usos but I found it really good and surprisingly interesting.

Whoever hasn't seen the Uso special should watch it. I'm not even a fan of the Usos but I found it really good and surprisingly interesting.
Definitely agree with this! Also, those that haven't seen the Shield journey to summerslam should watch it.

Watched the Uso special tonight and it was great. Everyone should definitely watch it whether a fan of them or not.

Also finally got around to watching the Divas episode of Monday Night Wars and is it just me or does Sunny look better now than she did back then?

Anyone having trouble accessing the Network today? I can sign in but it's saying my accounts not authorised and I need to have a valid subscription. Tried on the website and its logged in but saying I am not subscribed and I cant sign up again either? Assuming it's to do with the free month being up but I checked my PayPal and they charged me $10 when I signed up though the payment is still pending.

Anyone having trouble accessing the Network today? I can sign in but it's saying my accounts not authorised and I need to have a valid subscription. Tried on the website and its logged in but saying I am not subscribed and I cant sign up again either? Assuming it's to do with the free month being up but I checked my PayPal and they charged me $10 when I signed up though the payment is still pending.
Mine is working fine.

Mine is working fine.

Strange, it must be to do with the free trial ending but not sure how I can sort it out - it won't let me sign up again as I'm already subscribed but can't log in to view anything

Edit - nevermind was just able to resubscribe and get in hopefully they don't bill me twice

Last edited:
Was just watching Undertaker vs Orton at Armageddon 2005, where Orton has Bob Orton in there with him. Makes me cringe so hard seeing Bob Orton get cut open knowing that he has hepatitis C.

Strange, it must be to do with the free trial ending but not sure how I can sort it out - it won't let me sign up again as I'm already subscribed but can't log in to view anything
No idea. Maybe just email support?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Uso special tonight and it was great. Everyone should definitely watch it whether a fan of them or not.

Yep :)

I like them.

Also finally got around to watching the Divas episode of Monday Night Wars and is it just me or does Sunny look better now than she did back then?

She's porked out a fair bit.

Has she? I was just going off the interview they had on the episode and I figured it was recent.

I think those interviews are from around the time she got inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2011. She's not really "fat" now, but has definitely put weight on around her face and upper body since then from photos and interviews I've seen, and looks a bit older and is obviously long past her prime now. Just has that bloated boozer look, which given her alcoholism, is kind of expected.

The Monday Night Wars got off to a great start but after watching the latest episode with Taker/Sting I'm getting abit disappointed with it.

Think they should've ran each episode around 30 minutes instead and focused more on the actual topic of the episode instead of rehashing alot of stuff from earlier episodes. I mean I think if someone was going to watch this they would watch all of the episodes instead of an episode here and there so the rehashing isn't necessary in my opinion.

hey guys, i havent read anything before this besides Bob ortans hepatitis C

but just wondering if everyone else only has a few raw and smackdowns on network? i was expecting the entire lot, not trying to sound greedy

Watching the first savage DVD. Man that match with honky at the main event is something. Honky does really nothing, but has nuclear heat and savage gets a heroes reception for winning by count out. So much better crowds than what you get nowadays

Watching the first savage DVD. Man that match with honky at the main event is something. Honky does really nothing, but has nuclear heat and savage gets a heroes reception for winning by count out. So much better crowds than what you get nowadays
Whats the DVD called?

Back