2014-15 EPL Matchday 12

Remove this Banner Ad

It's very relevant.

You're denying the fact that you're s**t based on having a few chances on the counter against the only team in the world stupid enough to have a 7 foot tall centreback overlapping the right winger at 1-0 down.

Go figure.

So suggesting we would win the quadruple was the comeback - as I said, stupid!

We might well be s**t but our shittest side in over 2 decades just rolled you at home so that screams more about you guys than us.

Typical Manc response, oh it's because he is a liverpool supporter that he's being meeeean!

Like those right wing nutjobs who brand anyone that disagrees with them as "lefties"
Who is sounding cocky? Beating Arsenal with our defence last night was a good achievement no one is saying were going to win the league but were in a good position to finish top 4 when we get some bodies back.

Who is sounding cocky? Beating Arsenal with our defence last night was a good achievement no one is saying were going to win the league but were in a good position to finish top 4 when we get some bodies back.

Saying Pellegrini's awful, can't beat Rome at home eh, Spurs hasn't changed in 15 years, condescending talking down on other clubs (when some are above them on the table) just because they won a game. Not getting cocky at all.

Saying Pellegrini's awful, can't beat Rome at home eh, Spurs hasn't changed in 15 years, condescending talking down on other clubs (when some are above them on the table) just because they won a game. Not getting cocky at all.
The above was all said by me not others. Have Spurs changed in the last 15 years? I do think Pellegrini is found out on the big stage and his lucky his team is ridiculously good. The polar opposite to a Benitez, an excellent tactician. I'm not being condescending, having some bantz with the gooners after a win is all in jest. We both know that we are struggling. It's not condescending. Saying the whole league is s**t bar one side is condescending.

All this anger
9Ruu6D6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs have gotten better the past 10 years than what they used to be, they used to be garbage, now they are decent without being completely rubbish

And Pellegrini is not awful, should've seen what he did with the Malaga side, plus he won the league last season, very few who wins this league are awful
The Spurs reference relates to the fact that Levy is a knob who sacks managers every year or two which prevents them having sustained success.

So suggesting we would win the quadruple was the comeback - as I said, stupid!

We might well be s**t but our shittest side in over 2 decades just rolled you at home so that screams more about you guys than us.

Just giving you a heads up not to get your hopes up too high.

You only play us once more this season.

I don't think United fans should be pleased, irrespective of their position and the three points last night.

Not pleased the way we are playing, but pleased with the 3pts away to arsenal. Before kick off I saw our line up and thought we were absolutely no chance of a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back