Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Unbelievable selfie at St James'

B3CzpdDCIAAp8l8.jpg:large

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
"I have absolutely no sympathy for Southampton. They have a choice as a club. They don't have to sell. They had that choice. Maybe Southampton's objectives have changed. They were on course to be a Champions League club, I believe, but obviously, that has changed"

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
If people are mad at United spending big now, you're going to be really mad over the next few years. Woodward has committed to spending 100% of NPAT for the next 2 years. Tbf, the Glazers have stuffed the club by not spending big in the years following Ronaldo's departure to SAF's retirement.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Why does it matter how much money United spend?

Says the guy that was bagging Pellegrini as being awful coz a club like City with their money should be winning the league every year

But now apparently it doesn't matter

No doubt this will be seen as poor Mancs being victimized again and us sour supporters bullying them

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Says the guy that was bagging Pellegrini as being awful coz a club like City with their money should be winning the league every year

But now apparently it doesn't matter

No doubt this will be seen as poor Mancs being victimized again and us sour supporters bullying them
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I said they had the best team, not that they'd spent too much.

It's okay, Spurs are in luck, we will offer 30 million for Chadli in the summer.

If we have so much cash to waste 120, just give me even 1% of it, would be better spent. I'd splash it on hookers and blow at least

Who's At Least?

Back