Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
figure i should start an alt, any tips to get to 20 quickly'?

Found icebreaker, VoC and hard light in the space of an hour last night so I'm finally moving up in the world!

figure i should start an alt, any tips to get to 20 quickly'?

Found icebreaker, VoC and hard light in the space of an hour last night so I'm finally moving up in the world!
Nice scores!

Play story on hard modes and do as many bounties as you can it's all about racking up XP as fast as possible. When the Vanguard strikes become available work them too. Also work on building Vanguard rep and marks as as soon as you get to rep rank 2 you can buy legendary armour which will get you up above 20 quicker.

If you're good in the Crucible can also build XP there and earn Crucible rank/marks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You what Bungle...

ff8myw.jpg

Hanging for the DLC now. So many awesome things coming. I just happen to be owed a day "time in lieu".... Looks like I have the day off after the DLC comes out. Who's up for an all night raid!? :D
I just saw the preview video on Game Informer - PHWOOOAARRRR!

Cannot wait for the DLC.

I think I'll take a couple of days off that week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm distraught. A week after this goose comes out I have to go on a holiday with my family for 3 weeks. There is no way on gods green earth my wife is going to be cool with me taking my ps4. I am going to have literal withdrawal symptoms. Jesus ****

That's RNGesus **** thank you very much. ;)

Just a word of advice before anyone goes scheduling a day off, remember the Raid can be delayed a week after the expansion hits so dont schedule your day off on the day the expansion hits in the hope of trying hte raid first up.

Well after we couldn't get enough for a raid I joined a band of misfits who I sherpered through until the jumping puzzle (one of the blokes left and theres no way I'm attempting the rest with them.)

So Oracles I get the boots for my hunter, Templar I get the gloves for my hunter.

Is it bad that I'm annoyed because a) its not my main and b) I wanted to find the gear with you blokes not randoms

Well after we couldn't get enough for a raid I joined a band of misfits who I sherpered through until the jumping puzzle (one of the blokes left and theres no way I'm attempting the rest with them.)

So Oracles I get the boots for my hunter, Templar I get the gloves for my hunter.

Is it bad that I'm annoyed because a) its not my main and b) I wanted to find the gear with you blokes not randoms
Nice drops!

I'm not sure it's right to be mad that it's your alternate - I'm really starting to enjoy my Warlock now (fully levelled Voidwalker yesterday as well as Sunsinger).

It's definitely understandable wanting to raid/find gear with this motley crew - I've resisted looking for raid groups as I enjoy the camaraderie of the Bigfooty crew.

I'm up for finishing the raid before reset with my Warlock tonight.

We got to Atheon but I wasn't available to finish when the others were last week.

Are you up for a run at Atheon later today (say 6 or 630) Melbourne time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back