Wimmera League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So who are the Ins and outs for Dimboola and the other teams?

Dimboola

Ins
???

Out
Matt Magee
Mathew Everett
Daniel Bake
Shanan Baker
Cameron Ellis
Ryan Bell ?
Tyler Blake ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inkster has retired from playing i have been told but the 3 hinkleys have signed for another year i am told
losses expected from eagles are weir to jep if they go to district league. peters signed with geelong side and harrison to kalkee so far

Word is Dale Hinkley signed at woomelang! While Jesse Murphy another confirmed departure for the Eagles will join Keegan Mellington at East point in BFL. Ryan bell also confirmed signed at Redan in BFL

Last edited:
Warrack eagle outs.
Harrison to kalkee
Peters to bannockburn
weir to j/r
3 hinkley boys all gone to seperate clubs, the youngest dale to birchip/watchem in north central.
murphy correct to east point.

Ins.
Ben Martin from swifts

Warrack eagle outs.
Harrison to kalkee
Peters to bannockburn
weir to j/r
3 hinkley boys all gone to seperate clubs, the youngest dale to birchip/watchem in north central.
murphy correct to east point.

Ins.
Ben Martin from swifts
some news coming out on eagles signing eraly next week i am told by an insider

anyone have any news on Ararat or Stawell ? I expect ararat to really challenge this year, from all accounts have signed up all of this years squad already with only mendes waiting to see if he relocates for work. stawell have kept things pretty quiet but recently ran into someone who is heavily evolved with the Warriors and they told me they have recruited extreamly well. Will be interesting to see ! The WFL should be very competitive next year with only penciling in a win against Nhill .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back