Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro Star

Vanilla Salad
Sep 14, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I just read the four articles on Lachie Weller that Callum twomey did and he reminded a bit of a player we used to have running around in the number 9.

Smart, quick player who is creative around goals as well as a training machine. He was a bit disappointed with his season but it seems he over-trained in the pre-season and pushed himself too much. Even mentioned throwing up before matches! I wonder what his endurance testing would have been like.

swingdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
I just read the four articles on Lachie Weller that Callum twomey did and he reminded a bit of a player we used to have running around in the number 9.

Smart, quick player who is creative around goals as well as a training machine. He was a bit disappointed with his season but it seems he over-trained in the pre-season and pushed himself too much. Even mentioned throwing up before matches! I wonder what his endurance testing would have been like.

Strong swimmer?

Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Even if he does there is a chance we overlook him.

Yeah I think that's how a lot of Freo supporters felt when Darling slid to them at 20 and they overlooked him.

It's hard to see why we wouldn't take him if he's there though. He's a good size and strong overhead. He's already shown ability to go through the middle and appears a very versatile kind of player. Definitely has some speed and appears to take the game on. He's exactly the type of player we need, a more proven version of Cockatoo.

Spooky17

Premiership Player
Mar 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Champion data.jpg

The draft is like sleeping with a woman. You wait for so long, imagining in your mind all the amazing things that are going to happen, but then the day comes, it is over so quickly, you are left disappointed and there is more than often tears, then you have to wait a whole year to do it again.

Amirite?

The draft is like sleeping with a woman. You wait for so long, imagining in your mind all the amazing things that are going to happen, but then the day comes, it is over so quickly, you are left disappointed and there is more than often tears, then you have to wait a whole year to do it again.

Amirite?

Just stick with guys bro. We don't judge you any differently.

eagles 2014

Debutant
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast

Amirite?

This might be the problem right here. Probably better if you hold back on the tears, at least until she has left...

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Pleeeeeze draft Garlett if hes still available.Hes a Matera - Mccloud love child.We dont need size in the middle as much as we need genuine pace.This kid is a dead set GUN!!!

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
That does sound like something we would do actually. I'm hoping for Josh McGuinness instead of McGovern. Claremont smokey = Harrison Court?

There are a few late/ outside chances for getting drafted from Claremont. Lim, Palfrey, Warson. Harrison Court would be top of my list on account of his disposal skills, great long kick and an intelligent user who ones targets habitually.

Injury ruined his 2014 so he's a smokey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilingassassin

All Australian
Oct 21, 2003
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back