FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Dan & Steph. It was so close that I really wish that there could be some sort of "second prize" for Jake and Elle. They will probably prosper anyway from sponsorships etc. I hope that both of the teams in the final get to realize their dreams (a gourmet sausage shop and a catering business respectively, if I remember correctly).

Both finalists will be as obscure as the little Asian man that won a Masterchef, or that bimbo that won the heart of one of the farmers in one of the seasons of Farmer Wants a Wife, after about 4-5 weeks.

Thank **** those two rotten little Asian vampires didn't get anywhere though.

Both finalists will be as obscure as the little Asian man that won a Masterchef, or that bimbo that won the heart of one of the farmers in one of the seasons of Farmer Wants a Wife, after about 4-5 weeks.

Thank **** those two rotten little Asian vampires didn't get anywhere though.
You are probably correct, but I would like to hope that they both have success, even if it is not in the form of a television show like Po. Pity they are both in Queensland; I wouldn't mind trying some of Dan's gourmet sausages.

You are probably correct, but I would like to hope that they both have success, even if it is not in the form of a television show like Po. Pity they are both in Queensland; I wouldn't mind trying some of Dan's gourmet sausages.
if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Not sure how much merit this has considering I read this from a trash mag while waiting at the doctors today but Mick was saying how most of the contestants lost their support and respect for Angela and Melina because they were the ones who would initiate the fights with Ashlee and Sophia, despite Ash and Sophia having a horrid rep and A&M being the crowd favourites.

Funny how we never really saw this and how every other article never mentions that and happily rubbishes Ashlee and Sophia. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't stand the bitches either, but it adds to the tackiness of MKR and how they've opted to create characters rather than just let the contestants be.

All the female teams were selected for the drama they'd cause.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just get rid of the blokes next season. Boring sods aren't required unless they're a bit like Jake.

Is he actually gay? I'd be surprised if he wasn't because he certainly has made sure to act like a stereotypical homosexual as much as he could.

All the female teams were selected for the drama they'd cause.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just get rid of the blokes next season. Boring sods aren't required unless they're a bit like Jake.

Is he actually gay? I'd be surprised if he wasn't because he certainly has made sure to act like a stereotypical homosexual as much as he could.

From that same article, it was talking about Mick "winning back his ex-wife". He's had two failed marriages.... I wonder why.

Haha I just saw the ad for the channel 9 version, if lasts a month it will be doing well :oops:

I just saw the new ad saying channel 9's The great Australian Bake off is starting on Tuesday.
I have to say I thought it must of got the can before it even began being aired because it was first promoted so long ago.

I just saw the new ad saying channel 9's The great Australian Bake off is starting on Tuesday.
I have to say I thought it must of got the can before it even began being aired because it was first promoted so long ago.

the ads for the show look awful....they have it pegged as a disaster bake off now.

Not sure if I will watch it again (watched last week and this week - first time viewer to MKR), but just loved the look on Jess' face - priceless :)

They need to stop pretending they are about the cooking and just admit to the public they are a drama. Either deliberately casting people with terrible attitudes that can't cook, or letting people on to the show on the proviso they act like a bitch.

I thought it was about French accents.

the one on this show, he puts on a french english pidgin.

the guy on SBS, Gabriel Gate, or as I say, Gabriel Git, he puts it on too. Its part of their contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part of watching the Australian Open surely :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not gonna watch this rubbish anymore. Masterchef brought it's A-game back this year and made MKR look like complete trash.

Yes, and Bruce acting all excited about MKR

Im going to avoid MKR next year, especially after this year's drama with the WA girls.

From what I've seen of the ads I'm going to take some convincing that the contestants aren't actually paid actors or at the very least the producers don't have a prelisted set of types

Bitchy, entitled, self absorbed females - check
Knockabout blokey mates - check
Good time unsophisticated mums - check
Down to earth but slightly eccentric couple from the bush - check

And so on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back