If Abbott gets removed from the leadership of the Coalition who will replace him?

If the Coalition decide to remove Abbott who will most likely replace him?

• Warren Truss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julie Bishop

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Joe Hockey

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Christopher Pyne

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Kevin Andrews

• Malcolm Turnbull

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Andrew Robb

• Greg Hunt

• Scott Morrison

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • George Brandis

• Other - Please Specify

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you believe that it is impossible for Abbott to be replaced before the next election that is your right but do not act like Abbott being replaced is impossible.

Abbott's worst polling is better that Turnbull's best.

As heartless as she appeared, she was a lawyer who was doing her job trying to get the best result for her clients. I wouldn't hold that against her.
Haha but I do. It was heartless so think you may be a tad kind here. She took the job on and helped a very wealthy company to behave unethically-she could have advised them to settle quickly, for instance. They were very much in the wrong after all.

Using all of the loopholes and bureaucracy available in the court system to stall cases until a litigant is dead, bankrupt or otherwise unable to continue a lawsuit is not illegal, but it is incredibly unethical.

To me that sort of practice is the worst example of a lawyer. It is the reason why so many good and ethical lawyers get a bad rap.

If you believe that it is impossible for Abbott to be replaced before the next election that is your right but do not act like Abbott being replaced is impossible.
I don't think it is impossible. There is a difference between reality and what the Left want. You know that don't you? :rolleyes:

I don't think it is impossible. There is a difference between reality and what the Left want. You know that don't you? :rolleyes:

Why do the left want it? Abbott is politically toxic and if the Libs keep him on as leader at the next election they'll get caned.

The unrest is coming from the people within the party who recognise this.

The only way the coalition will change leaders would be if they're absolutely up s**t creek. In that case none of the boys club will want the job as being a complete lame duck PM. Time for a woman then. Julie Bishop it is.

Although leadership is a major problem for them, their policies stink and until they can change the public's perception of the party and policies, no good times ahead.

They can't easily change perceptions though as other than Turnbull their front bench is so much more right wing than it was under Howard. The Liberal Party are really lacking in the moderate right wing Cabinet members that used to be a regular part of the Liberal Party.

The only way the coalition will change leaders would be if they're absolutely up s**t creek. In that case none of the boys club will want the job as being a complete lame duck PM. Time for a woman then. Julie Bishop it is.
Well they are current flowing down dangerous rapids, getting close to heading onto last chance stream which splits into s**t creek or second chance river. Can't see Turnbull getting the nod from inside the party so leaves either Bishop or Morrison, my money would be on Bishop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they are current flowing down dangerous rapids, getting close to heading onto last chance stream which splits into s**t creek or second chance river. Can't see Turnbull getting the nod from inside the party so leaves either Bishop or Morrison, my money would be on Bishop.
These ABC cuts could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Another huge gaffe by J.Bishop

She was photograph smiling ,when Abbott was caught out lying about the ABC cuts

Back