Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

im not sure why people still go into the club. cant you just do it all online? i just looked online and saw that nearly all the categories of membership are showing s having a waiting list. nearly brought a tear to my eye

Last edited:

Went into the club this morning with a mate , felt realy sorry for the young ladies at the counter. Every single ( or couple ) person there asked the same bloody question , want to upgrade/move seats , geez everybody got the e-mails about how to go about it , the forms to fill out and so forth . but that was not enough , after the first lass explained it to em for 10 minutes they moved onto the cashier and started all over again , gor blimey some people are thick !

Went into the club this morning with a mate , felt realy sorry for the young ladies at the counter. Every single ( or couple ) person there asked the same bloody question , want to upgrade/move seats , geez everybody got the e-mails about how to go about it , the forms to fill out and so forth . but that was not enough , after the first lass explained it to em for 10 minutes they moved onto the cashier and started all over again , gor blimey some people are thick !

Don't be so quick to judge them all. I'm sure some of them are in my situation, I'm currently unable to download the form and have to go to the club to complete it.

I dare say everyone knew you couldn't upgrade or change seats until later.Just they wanted to try and beat the gun.I hope they bought a meal or drink or some supporter wear while they were visiting Alberton.

I dare say everyone knew you couldn't upgrade or change seats until later.Just they wanted to try and beat the gun.I hope they bought a meal or drink or some supporter wear while they were visiting Alberton.
I reckon your spot on there , i mean , people behind the person beying spoken to paid attention to what was being explained to the person in front , then blow me down asked the same thing , then on to the cashier and off we went again , ladies did a great job and did'nt loose their cool.

I reckon your spot on there , i mean , people behind the person beying spoken to paid attention to what was being explained to the person in front , then blow me down asked the same thing , then on to the cashier and off we went again , ladies did a great job and did'nt loose their cool.
But why not? Would have been spoken several times as they shuffled out the door.

Well this discussion escalated quickly.
Yes , main thing id like to know is how are we going regards new memberships ? , the people i had seen already had memberships by the look of it . I suppose the vast majority do it online/automatically nowadays ? , be great if we can break the 60.000 barrier.

in the past it was the people that had the club memberships that we wanted to upgrade to fill the seats. now its becoming opposite, the stadium seats are almost full, so we want more people that are just being a club member. how things change so quick. of course we are still broke!!

Good luck with that CreightonS

Couldn't see you in line
View attachment 93975
Haha, good one GR, we were smarter than that because we went to the reception counter upstairs in the Alan Scott building (we had some questions to ask the incomparable Ben D re Essential Power) and while there confirmed that renewals can be done at that counter too.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes , main thing id like to know is how are we going regards new memberships ? ......
I'm not sure we can know for some time yet. First the renewal deadline has to pass. Then change requests have to be processed. Only then will it be open slather again. So surreal, this time a year ago (if I had the money) I could have bought 100 seated memberships. This year the spare seat we bought in our granddaughter's name is being leased. Ignore this post Ben.

OK so I can't quite work out online and don't want to ring the club to ask just yet but with the Western Stand reserved seats.. do you book these through the club or SMA? I can only see reserve 11 game reserved memberships online which doesnt sound like a western stand reserve seat.

I know any upgrades can't be done until the renewal deadline of 191214 but the e-mail from the club gives no date of return for the seat change requests other than prior to 191214. I would think a lot of people are putting in these requests as early as they can assuming if requests are met it will be on a first come, first served basis.

i haven't received an email from the club and I've been a 11 game ticket holder for over ten years and people are telling me i have to contact and renew my ticket but i have always been a power forever member , bit confused

OK so I can't quite work out online and don't want to ring the club to ask just yet but with the Western Stand reserved seats.. do you book these through the club or SMA? I can only see reserve 11 game reserved memberships online which doesnt sound like a western stand reserve seat.

Hasn't been finalised yet. (according to the Clubs twitter and FB Q&A last week.)

Couple of questions about the interstate memberships (I'm in perth). Does this membership give you priority access to buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public for both the home and away games? And when you go to buy the tickets can you get 2-4 tickets or just the 1? Also does it get you priority access for finals tickets and can you buy multiple tickets then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back