Alien/UFO Most convincing UFO Pics/Videos?

Remove this Banner Ad

UFO Fleet in Mexico

Interesting due to the mass sighting...

This alleged Area 51 worker claims they came from openings in the Poles of Earth.

EDIT - Found out the vid I posted in the OP is a confirmed hoax, my bad.
It's possible the 2nd vid could merely be flares from fighter jets in a training exercise also.

Got more interesting one's that I'll post shortly though.

Last edited:
Ok,kanga,Most scientists and so called ufo experts were always quoted as saying pictures pre 1980 were inept and to hard to define as being positive proof.
However today most of these so called experts are saying older pictures are better proof because modern pictures are more accessable to fudging.
No win for the picture proof.

Ok,kanga,Most scientists and so called ufo experts were always quoted as saying pictures pre 1980 were inept and to hard to define as being positive proof.
However today most of these so called experts are saying older pictures are better proof because modern pictures are more accessable to fudging.
No win for the picture proof.

The one's I find the most convincing are the one's captured in space and accounts from Astronauts saying they believe without a doubt we aren't alone and have been visited/or are being observed.

Sadly there are a lot of fakes circulating thanks to youtube and people trying to get attention.

I've always been confident that life elsewhere in the universe exists.
The idea of being alone in the universe seems as ridiculous to me.
As the claims the world is flat or that the Earth is the centre of the Universe.
I believe the Government as done an excellent job of ridiculing the subject and breeding a generation of ignorant skeptics.
The poorly done Hoaxes in this internet age only perpetuate this.

I'm of the opinion we have been visited & observed for thousands of years by many different species.
I think Roswell was real, I think the craft in Rendelsham Forest was real, I think first contact happened long ago.
Where there is smoke there is fire and there is a lot of smoke when you look into this subject.
BTW - I'm not saying it's wrong to be objective, just that some people I've mentioned the subject to are sceptical to the point of ignorance and very close minded even when presented the facts.

As the claims the world is flat or that the Earth is the centre of the Universe.
I believe the Government as done an excellent job of ridiculing the subject and breeding a generation of ignorant skeptics.
The poorly done Hoaxes in this internet age only perpetuate this.

I'm of the opinion we have been visited & observed for thousands of years by many different species.
I think Roswell was real, I think the craft in Rendelsham Forest was real, I think first contact happened long ago.
Where there is smoke there is fire and there is a lot of smoke when you look into this subject.
BTW - I'm not saying it's wrong to be objective, just that some people I've mentioned the subject to are sceptical to the point of ignorance and very close minded even when presented the facts.

There was a lot of smoke about dragons, leprechauns, goblins and evil spirits as well. Didn't make them real.
Re Roswell - I think it was real too, - a real weather balloon. Why is this so hard to believe? There have probably been hundreds of thousands of high-altitude research balloons launched over the decades. From the photos I've seen - it looks like a weather balloon. The 'evidence' that it was something else is at the level of 'dragons, leprechauns and goblins' - ie - hearsay.

The probability of there being other life somewhere in the universe - well, we really don't know. We know about one planet - with a 100% success rate at producing life. We really have no idea whether this is the norm, or an incalculable fluke.

But consider - cellular life on earth began about 3.5 billion years ago. That took nearly 3 billion years to develop into multi-cellular life we would call animals. They went through the stages of photosynthesis, multi-cellular life, reproduction. Photosynthesis requires sunlight and carbon atoms (in carbon dioxide). Can it happen with other chemicals? There's no evidence on earth - but that's the only place we've looked.

Then there was another half-billion years in developing animals to the level of intelligence we are at now - capable of interplanetary communication and travel (rudimentary, but we can do it). Could it have happened quicker - sure, but we don't know how. Now maybe other life forms are out there. Can they communicate the way we do - primarily visual, aural and tactile. Maybe other lifeforms communicate via chemical reactions (as some plants and bacteria do) - how could we understand them and vice-versa? Unless other lifeforms develop some level of dexterity (ie hands), they are unlikely to be able to build spacecrafts. Maybe they develop ways of 'growing' technology - eg, centuries

And that's all assuming that other life is cellular-based. That's all we know. There may be other bases for life we don't know about - we just have no evidence.

Most skeptics are not close-minded - it's the UFO enthusiasts who assume all aliens, alien craft, and governments will look and behave exactly like something out of a 1950's sci-fi who are limited in their thinking.

There was a lot of smoke about dragons, leprechauns, goblins and evil spirits as well. Didn't make them real.
Re Roswell - I think it was real too, - a real weather balloon. Why is this so hard to believe? There have probably been hundreds of thousands of high-altitude research balloons launched over the decades. From the photos I've seen - it looks like a weather balloon. The 'evidence' that it was something else is at the level of 'dragons, leprechauns and goblins' - ie - hearsay.

The probability of there being other life somewhere in the universe - well, we really don't know. We know about one planet - with a 100% success rate at producing life. We really have no idea whether this is the norm, or an incalculable fluke.

But consider - cellular life on earth began about 3.5 billion years ago. That took nearly 3 billion years to develop into multi-cellular life we would call animals. They went through the stages of photosynthesis, multi-cellular life, reproduction. Photosynthesis requires sunlight and carbon atoms (in carbon dioxide). Can it happen with other chemicals? There's no evidence on earth - but that's the only place we've looked.

Then there was another half-billion years in developing animals to the level of intelligence we are at now - capable of interplanetary communication and travel (rudimentary, but we can do it). Could it have happened quicker - sure, but we don't know how. Now maybe other life forms are out there. Can they communicate the way we do - primarily visual, aural and tactile. Maybe other lifeforms communicate via chemical reactions (as some plants and bacteria do) - how could we understand them and vice-versa? Unless other lifeforms develop some level of dexterity (ie hands), they are unlikely to be able to build spacecrafts. Maybe they develop ways of 'growing' technology - eg, centuries

And that's all assuming that other life is cellular-based. That's all we know. There may be other bases for life we don't know about - we just have no evidence.

Most skeptics are not close-minded - it's the UFO enthusiasts who assume all aliens, alien craft, and governments will look and behave exactly like something out of a 1950's sci-fi who are limited in their thinking.

Apples and Oranges, Roswell is an interesting one...
Why did the authorities say they have discovered a flying disc and retrieved bodies and then recanted that statement the next day?
They also told the locals to keep their mouth shut and forget the incident.
Why did the military open fire on a ''Weather Balloon'' in the event called the Battle of LA ?

There is estimated to be around 40-50 billion rocky ''Earth-Like'' planets in our galaxy alone.
I'd bet my life savings there is lifeforms on at least half of those worlds.
To be honest I don't even think you would have to leave our Solar System to find life.

I believe there is marine life on Europa & Enceladus given those Moons have had sub-surface Oceans for a very long time.
There is evidence to suggest life exists on Titan as well.
When they landed a probe there they noted the levels of Hydrogen at the surface level were depleted indicating something could be feeding on it.
Weird life forms that live in lakes of Methane and feed on Hydrogen would indicate life could flourish in many different conditions.

The skeptics that desperately try to explain everything away as natural phenomenon's, secret military craft, swamp gas, sleep paralysis, etc. are very narrow minded, I'm not saying every UFO is an Alien but it's okay to admit something is unidentified.

What do you make of all the pilot and astronaut's who have seen things?

Edgar Mitchell is a near certifiable loony. Yes, he was an astronaut on Apollo XIV. He also attempted a telepathy experiment on the flight to the moon where he attempted to send and receive messages with people on earth. He believes in parapsychology, telekinesis and magical healers.

He has stated in the past about UFOs being covered up by the US Government. He has been sued many times over this and changed his story many times - eventually to where the only people whom he would name as being part of the cover-up were all long since dead. Following further legal action from relatives of those he named he basically admitted that he made up most of the stories.

Well that's interesting I didn't know that about him, any else care to back up these claims?
Also you didn't answer about the rest of my post.

Apples and Oranges, Roswell is an interesting one...
Why did the authorities say they have discovered a flying disc and retrieved bodies and then recanted that statement the next day?
They also told the locals to keep their mouth shut and forget the incident.
Why did the military open fire on a ''Weather Balloon'' in the event called the Battle of LA ?

Come on dude, Futurama has already explained Roswell quite sufficiently....

Seems sinister at first glance, that been the retraction but the evidence bears out about a surveillance balloon crashing. The Air Force got skittish and decided to say it was a simple weather balloon and not their little top secret balloon. So there was indeed a cover up but it wasn't aliens. As for the bodies, as far as I know, that claim never came out until over 30 years later. Personally I'd be skeptical of trying to dredge memories up from that far back, not to mention there were a few eyewitnesses who were rather unreliable. Are you going to accept at face value accounts of someone who had lied about been an air force pilot (Marcel) and whose version of events has constantly shifted? That's just one of the issues with the accounts....not to mention other issues with the whole incident. The alien claims are very unconvincing, to me at least.

As for the Battle of LA...is it really that hard to believe that the US were a tad jumpy considering that they had just gone to war with Japan? Something is misidentified and then shot at...understandable really given the tensions of the time. I've probably oversimplified it but that seems likely as to why the gun batteries pumped all that lead into the sky.

Personally I don't think its all that implausible as to there been other life in the universe, whatever that form life takes. It's a gigantic universe with billions of galaxies after all.

As for Europa, I think NASA have announced that they are going to plan a mission to there in a decade or so. Now that would be pretty cool.

Come on dude, Futurama has already explained Roswell quite sufficiently....

Seems sinister at first glance, that been the retraction but the evidence bears out about a surveillance balloon crashing. The Air Force got skittish and decided to say it was a simple weather balloon and not their little top secret balloon. So there was indeed a cover up but it wasn't aliens. As for the bodies, as far as I know, that claim never came out until over 30 years later. Personally I'd be skeptical of trying to dredge memories up from that far back, not to mention there were a few eyewitnesses who were rather unreliable. Are you going to accept at face value accounts of someone who had lied about been an air force pilot (Marcel) and whose version of events has constantly shifted? That's just one of the issues with the accounts....not to mention other issues with the whole incident. The alien claims are very unconvincing, to me at least.

As for the Battle of LA...is it really that hard to believe that the US were a tad jumpy considering that they had just gone to war with Japan? Something is misidentified and then shot at...understandable really given the tensions of the time. I've probably oversimplified it but that seems likely as to why the gun batteries pumped all that lead into the sky.

Personally I don't think its all that implausible as to there been other life in the universe, whatever that form life takes. It's a gigantic universe with billions of galaxies after all.

As for Europa, I think NASA have announced that they are going to plan a mission to there in a decade or so. Now that would be pretty cool.

Yeah I can see both sides of the argument, however I'm still open to the possibility it was aliens and that we have been visited or currently are being observed. I can't shake the feeling we aren't being told the full story and sadly we will probably never know for sure what happened at Roswell.

Wish they would hurry up and make that Europa mission a priority, it's more important than Mars right now.
Next year we will we see close up images of Pluto for the first time, exciting times.

Back on UFO's, this is a pretty interesting one.
Seems like something really went down...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I can see both sides of the argument, however I'm still open to the possibility it was aliens and that we have been visited or currently are being observed. I can't shake the feeling we aren't being told the full story and sadly we will probably never know for sure what happened at Roswell.

Wish they would hurry up and make that Europa mission a priority, it's more important than Mars right now.
Next year we will we see close up images of Pluto for the first time, exciting times.

Back on UFO's, this is a pretty interesting one.
Seems like something really went down...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
Stanton Friedmanns book on roswell is the best read on this subject.
Oh and read the book,not just snippets of it.

Anyone care to debunk these?

You do know there are approximately (and I am not making this up) about 100 million pieces or space-junk out there orbiting the earth? Now, most of these are tiny (smaller than one mm), but there are still thousands and thousands big enough to show up on cameras etc. These have come from booster rockets, bits falling off satellites, rubbish disposal, and just plain old 'astronauts dropping the spanner'.

THE most credible explanation for these - particularly those in the region of existing space stations or even space probes is that the source IS the space station or probe. Sure, we don't know exactly what they are - technically 'unidentified' - but we have a pretty damn good idea of where they come from.

On the 3rd Mercury mission, the astronaut (John Glenn - later US Senator John Glenn) reported strange 'fireflies' accompanying his spacecraft throughout the mission. There was no explanation found at the time, and it created a bit of a sensation. The observance of these 'fireflies' become one of the key objectives of the 4th Mercury mission. They turned out to be frost particles caused by condensation on the outside of the capsule alternating freezing and defrosting as the capsule passed in and out of sunlight during orbit.

Are there any photos/film of UFOs that are not fuzzy, out-of-focus, out of range?

You do know there are approximately (and I am not making this up) about 100 million pieces or space-junk out there orbiting the earth? Now, most of these are tiny (smaller than one mm), but there are still thousands and thousands big enough to show up on cameras etc. These have come from booster rockets, bits falling off satellites, rubbish disposal, and just plain old 'astronauts dropping the spanner'.

THE most credible explanation for these - particularly those in the region of existing space stations or even space probes is that the source IS the space station or probe. Sure, we don't know exactly what they are - technically 'unidentified' - but we have a pretty damn good idea of where they come from.

On the 3rd Mercury mission, the astronaut (John Glenn - later US Senator John Glenn) reported strange 'fireflies' accompanying his spacecraft throughout the mission. There was no explanation found at the time, and it created a bit of a sensation. The observance of these 'fireflies' become one of the key objectives of the 4th Mercury mission. They turned out to be frost particles caused by condensation on the outside of the capsule alternating freezing and defrosting as the capsule passed in and out of sunlight during orbit.

Are there any photos/film of UFOs that are not fuzzy, out-of-focus, out of range?

Fair enough, a lot of it i imagine is likely space junk.
However there are some in that video and others like it that depict objects that move in ways that space junk couldn't.
Such as changing directions rapidly or stopping suddenly.

I have a theory if Aliens are indeed among us and have set up bases on our planet yet wish to remain undetected.
They could have underwater bases and we would be none the wiser.
We have only explored something like 10% of the World's ocean's.

The problem with UFO sightings these days, if it's fuzzy it's not convincing.
Yet if it was really clear it would be deemed CGI or something.
Even if an Alien strolled up to the White House and had a press conference with Obama there would still be skeptics.

Good points, the Earth is just to small and the Universe/Space to big. Us Humans and the modern race can only see what out technology allows us to see and who knows what is out there.

I was watching a doco on Jupiter last week on the History channel and Jupiters "Red Spot " which is a massive active storm/hurricane which makes anything Earth has seen like a summer breeze and has been raging ever since we could view it! You can also fit 3 full size planet earths into the space this 1 Red spot takes up on Jupiter giving an alarming comparison as to how big this planet is!!

The Universe is just to big and broad for us to confidently say we are the only living species out there and we are primitive in our technology in the terms of viewing what surrounds us outside of our own planet.

Heck only 80 odd years ago did we develop motorised transport.

Last edited:
Aliens are not visiting us at the moment no matter how desperately some people want to believe they are. (for the record I wish they were that would be far more interesting..)

That's just what the aliens want us to think.

That's just what the aliens want us to think.

They are observing us like we observe animals in the Zoo.
If they aren't doing so now, I believe at the very least they have in the past.
There are so many references to UFO's and celestial beings in ancient times.

You guys do know how hard it is to form life...

There is no defined ratio of planets to life...

Life on earth is a fluke according to scientists..
I think you might quoting out of context. Life is reliant on many things, and Earth is lucky enough to have these critical elements, so life is not exactly a fluke.

The drake equation exists.

Anyway, some very interesting vids in this compilation.

You guys do know how hard it is to form life...

There is no defined ratio of planets to life...

Life on earth is a fluke according to scientists..

And according to other scientists, in all likelihood, the universe is teeming with life.

We're just learning, and gaining the capabilities, to look beyond our own front door.

Julian Barnes' summed it up very well: "the better telescopes become, the more stars appear".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back