Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the last Hawthorn game from last year - I reckon Tabs has put on at least 3-5 kilos of solid upper-body muscle since that game.

It took Hawkins several years to get himself right, but now he's flying. Tabs has played less than a dozen games and less than two big finals, we should give the guy a break - no one really knows yet just how good Tabs wll eventually be, not even Tabs. He's certainly working his arse off in the weights rooms which won't do his contested marking any harm whatsoever.

Don't need to convince me . I'm sold; I'd rather have him than not.

Absolutely not mate. 20 disposals, 4 marks, 4 I50's in that final.
No settling in time for this guy. He was oustanding from his debut.

Have to disagree, I remember looking out for him especially in the two finals we played in 2012 and whilst he had his moments he probably only put in a 5-6/10 finals series all up. Having said that it is probably the only time I've seen him plateau a tad on his journey. Cant wait to see if he gets even better in 2015.

Have to disagree, I remember looking out for him especially in the two finals we played in 2012 and whilst he had his moments he probably only put in a 5-6/10 finals series all up. Having said that it is probably the only time I've seen him plateau a tad on his journey. Cant wait to see if he gets even better in 2015.

Will a brownlow do ? He'd already have one if not for a corrupt AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want a flag.

I don't know why that's such a ludicrous standard. Especially after top four finishes and 20 years of nothing.

And a coach on, what, a million bucks a year?

I'm living in Freo for the summer so I might have to walk down for a few sessions. What time do they usually start and end?

I would pay money to see the Boss call you over so he can tell you directly what he's getting paid...."you're quite brilliant SA".

RTB.jpg

Last edited:
I'm living in Freo for the summer so I might have to walk down for a few sessions. What time do they usually start and end?

Last season they would usually train from around 9-11/11:30. As for this season I am unsure. I'll head there Wednesday and/or Friday and I'll probably get there around 9:30.

will definitely want to read a training report from you :)

The boys were out on the park today - and their skills were pathetic. You'd think they took time off after the season ended. Pavlich, McPharlin and the rest of the 5+ year players are all unsighted - which shows a poor leadership structure. I'm also disappointed Sylvia isn't pounding out the laps to give it one last shot, and I expected Fyfe to be in the gym doing shoulder presses after pulling out of the IRS. I'm not sure he's as hungry as last season. Overall, signs point to us sliding.

Last edited:
The boys were out on the park today - and their skills were pathetic. You'd think they took time off after the season ended. Pavlich, McPharlin and the rest of the 5+ year players are all unsighted - which shows a poor leadership structure. I'm also disappointed Sylvia isn't pounding out the laps to give it one last shot, and I expected Fyfe to be in the gym doing shoulder presses after pulling out of the IRS. I'm not sure he's as hungry as last season. Overall, signs point to us sliding.

I took you seriously there for a minute... don't do that to me, it's not nice!! :eek:

:p

If you actually knew anything you'd know I love the older brigade and tend to feel unfulfilled about the young guys we have...

Putting Sylvia in the same category as Pav, McPharlin, and Fyfe is offensive as well. Sylvia will always be disappointing and not doing enough.

If you actually knew anything you'd know I love the older brigade and tend to feel unfulfilled about the young guys we have...

Putting Sylvia in the same category as Pav, McPharlin, and Fyfe is offensive as well. Sylvia will always be disappointing and not doing enough.

Fair enough, which young guys you talking about?

The training report was ridiculously absurd to the point nobody should take it seriously :p I appreciate your response but you're reading a little deep

Fair enough, which young guys you talking about?

Neale, Sutcliffe, Crozier - and especially that Fyfe fellow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back