Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

smash + adaptor will be at target for $79 and they have amiibo's for $14. i thought the adaptor bundle was JB + EB exclusive but whatever. i don't plan on getting a Wii U for another couple of months but I will pick this up just in case they end up being super rare.. though I'm sure you'll be able to buy the adaptors right from Nintendo for a while. con

smash + adaptor will be at target for $79 and they have amiibo's for $14. i thought the adaptor bundle was JB + EB exclusive but whatever. i don't plan on getting a Wii U for another couple of months but I will pick this up just in case they end up being super rare.. though I'm sure you'll be able to buy the adaptors right from Nintendo for a while. con
Excellent. Thanks for that, I know where I'll be heading Saturday.

Are you sure you can get the adapter at JB? I can't find it on their website

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got message from eb to say it'll be available tomorrow. "Save money by trading in consoles and games" nah, I'll be saving $20 by getting you to price match, much better than getting $5 off with a trade in :D

Adapter apparently works with Nintendont (gc backups on soft modded vWii), will definitely get one from Nintendo now.

Lined up at target before they opened, they only had three of them but I was the third person there, wouldn't sell it to us because 'it isn't released yet'. After a bit of arguing and getting them to call other targets/jb they said yes it's released but our system won't let us sell it because its locked anyway. But they couldn't sell it as another item because it would cause issues if we wanted to return them. Managed to convince them that nobody who was buying the adaptor had any inclination of returning it and to just sell them and we'll get out of your hair. Took 90 minutes but managed to score one.

Felt like an arsehole for hassling them but seriously sell me the bloody thing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back