David Neitz joins the Hawks as a part-time coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Neitz was an absolute champion defender and FF. If he is a good teacher then we have an absolute ripper here. Clarko and co do it again. He will teach our developing forwards and back a bucketload. I hope he spends time with Schoey - he could learn so much from Neitz.

Neitz was an absolute champion defender and FF. If he is a good teacher then we have an absolute ripper here. Clarko and co do it again. He will teach our developing forwards and back a bucketload. I hope he spends time with Schoey - he could learn so much from Neitz.

That was my first thought - Schoey could learn so much from Neitz. All time gun.

Any truth to the rumour that Clarko's "big picture" is a re-enactment of the 1996 merger game to be held at Waverley?

He's only missing a few pieces of the puzzle now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny but I never really respected him that much, maybe when his career highlight on retirement was the cowardly attack on mccabe whos head was over the ball. Started the end of mccabe career.

Ill be happy to be proven wrong though

Any truth to the rumour that Clarko's "big picture" is a re-enactment of the 1996 merger game to be held at Waverley?

He's only missing a few pieces of the puzzle now.

I'm very suspicious.
Didn't we vote against merging with Melbourne?

Are we going to be the Melbourne Dawks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back