LOL Brad the Brain wins - it's a teal guernsey!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind it , but I wouldn't buy it and I own about twelve different Guernseys ,but i recon i they will sell well , especially with the girls , my girlfriend loves it

I don't know what you guys are talking about, it is PERFECT for preseason. I think it looks ******* awesome but it is just that - a top worn in preseason. Nice looker but not enough to be a permanent fixture. They hit the nail on the head with this one.

If I can cough up the dough I will definitely buy one, perhaps I'm an inbetweener. Love the PB top but also like this one, however the BiB home is perfect.

Brad the Brian eat your Shaun Hart out.

A little mixed for me. I'm lukewarm with the guernsey that Jonas is wearing, yet I love the one that's on the megastore. Perhaps it's the darker shade of teal and the black on white but I definitely prefer the megastore mockup.

My only prerequisite is that it doesn't damage the PAFC "brand" by being so s**t or ugly that our jumper becomes a laughing stock.

I don't think this jumper is too bad, it's not the most intimidating jumper going around but good on the club for continuing to be innovative

We are as a club spoilt that we have the 2 best guernseys in the league in PB and BIB and daylight is third.

The bar is set very high for PAFC really.

Battleship grey lol, The true shiny silver never works on sporting jumpers though REH
pigsarse. Oakland Raiders have been getting it right for 30 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bamboozled by Brad's backflip!

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Worst Guernsey ive. Ever seen. Fair Dinkum bring back the 04 jumper for clashes. Or at least our training jumpers. At least black teal and whit doesn't clash with anything except of course Yellow and black (still wtf????)

Black over white V would be a definite buy, but the white over black just isn't doing it. Big mistake and such a shame.

As for what looks "tough", who the * cares? When Sturt were making us their bitch in baby blue, do you think they cared they didn't look as tough as us on the day, or you think they cared they won flag after flag? Teal is a colour of this football club, not a crazy uncle that nobody speaks about. Deal with it.

What the * is this? It looks like someone took a teal s**t all over the most intimidating guernsey duo in the competition. I hate everything about this cheap knock off of the perfect guernsey, I hope it stays outside of proper games forever.

The white with the teal lightning bolt was better than this...

Some of you dudes are over reacting maybe?
Its a preseason jumper, that's all. Worn once and then added to the annals of history, just like all the others.

It will never be a match day item.
Some people will buy it = $$ into the coffers
Clubs must be required to do this sort of thing otherwise why would they?

As for a silver variant, it would look like an aging 70s pop star, maybe flat gray would work but not silver.

The white with the teal lightning bolt was better than this...

I don't see how this jumper can possibly be worse than the cartoon tribal lightning/dolphin/penis.

If I had the cash I would buy every 2009 clash jumper I could find for the purpose of incineration. It is the worst jumper ever designed by anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back