AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

DWIGHT FREENEY DIVISION
11SJW
89 (Dallas 9CR) leads GeeCats07 89 (DALLAS 11CR)

GeeCats was on 85 pre Dallas win. :)

Epically tight one. Post Dallas, I have 11CR (5 & 6) left and GeeCats has 9 (7 & 2). KC losing helped as GC had them 14, I had 11.

WARREN MOON CONFERENCE:

AARON RODGERS DIVISION:
Each of these division campaigners are all in with a chance of play-off participation but as the straws get shorter, not all can land a spot. SVEN & TCOL both currently lead their respective match ups against their divisional foes who are seeking a last minute plunge for a WildCard Qualification spot. SHINYONTOP & STATSMAN74 both have one magic roll of the dice to try take pick an indifferent selection in either MNF game against their Divisional heavyweights opponents who have already secured WCQ berths last week but only one will add a FOURTH division title. ARKIE & MATT897 are both knocking at WCQ door in a desperate bid to sneak in but need help. Matt897 trails arkie 97-89 but it's a matter who can slip their slipper in the door in an intriguing match up of their beloved Jets-Bills game.

MARSHAWN LYNCH DIVISION:
SMITHS
& ISLAND BOMBER both currently lead their respective match ups but Gridiron Warrior has the upper hand on Island Bomber at this stage while BGT2110 needs to try something different to snatch victory from smiths who is a firm favourite to claim his first divisional title. NAKEDDEADGUY has finally secured a WCQ berth this week with a win over Panda2com. Smiths & Island Bomber already notched up WCQ berths last week.

RAY LEWIS DIVISION:
BLOODS33 CLAIMED the DIVISION last week. SUPERFREAK is seeking to hold on to a WCQ spot. Odds look good especially if Matt897 can prevail over Arkie, which guarantees Superfreak a WCQ spot regardless of his result against EagleOz. There is however a slight chance Superfreak can miss out if Arkie, bgt2110 and ShinyOnTop all win and EagleOz can nail both MNF game winners.

AJ GREEN DIVISION:
SODAPOP CLAIMED the DIVISION last week. OSMODIAR leads Sodapop 86-80 but will need to nail both MNF games and hope Sodapop slips up plus a victory by matt_897 over Arkie would be preferred.

DWIGHT FREENEY DIVISION:
Batten the hatches, this is going to down to the wire with nothing left when the last punch is thrown. Just two points separate 11SJW and GEECATS07 who face off for a third time as they remain undefeated in the division. 11sjw will want to nail both MNF winners to get the chocolates to claim his first ND title and snap GeeCats07 dominance in this series. NO second prize as the LOSER here is eliminated from the Play-Off race.

TROY POLAMALU DIVISION:
MANUREID
finally clinches his first ND Division title courtesy of the Dallas Cowboys' come from behind SNF 31-28 win against NYG & ironically, Cowboys & the inaugural LCS champ, Burningleviathan.

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE:

PEYTON MANNING DIVISION:
TANNEHILL17 is awaiting the result between CROWMAN23 and spoiler, Boknows34 who is giving the CR reigning champ an almighty challenge. crowman_23 is not guarenteed a WCQ if he loses. Tannehill17 will claim the division if Crowman23 can't find a way to overcome Boknows34 who has 13 CR points total vs Crowman23's 7 CR. Crowman23 leads 100-98 before MNF.

ADRIAN PETERSON DIVISION:
AXISMILES03
CLAIMED the DIVISION last week. SBLACK is floating on the WCQ Bubble with a WIN required against BeLikeMike who has the upper hand with half a dozen CR points spare. SBLACK leads 96-93 but knows it's out of his hands.

CLAY MATTHEWS DIVISION:
ALBERTONROB clinches his second ND Division title with the first being the JACK YOUNGBLOOD Division title of 2011. PRIMETIME PRICEY & PHILLYCAT have both booked their places in the WCQ round while Rocco_S awaiting MNF results to determine whether he hold on or misses out. Odds are stacked against him. Loses a tie-breaker to mattyt78 on common opponents. Needs each of those looking in to LOSE. Wil be hoping QuinStick can find a way to knocker over JeffDunne who leads 93-78.

JJ WATT DIVISION:
The Cinderella story beckons here as FUEY has suddenly got the upper hand on the rookie, MATTYT78, who is in a touch n' go situation to whether he can snaffle the last WCQ if he can't manage to put the pressure on FUEY with indifferent selections in the last two MNF games. Fuey knows it's ALL or nothing. Currently fuey had a slender 93-90 lead with 15CR in the bank whilst MattyT78 has 10CR total. Something has to give with the Bills-Jets relocated game in the Motor City.

DEZ BRYANT DIVISION:
CHISM CLAIMED the DIVISION last week. LEEZORR is still hopeful for the last grab of a WCQ spot but needs danielz_23 & sblack to both lose. Leezorr has the tie-breaker advantage over Rocco S, Crowman23 and MattyT78.

TONY GONZALEZ DIVISION:
BALMAINFOREVER
can only TIE at best…. meaning BILLIEVER has a guaranteed WCQ spot at worst and more importantly has two bites of the MNF cherry to clinch victory over the Honey Badger. balmainforever has already clinched a WCQ berth if he can't muster a tie which will enable him to clinch his second Division title. Billiever in great position for redemption after last season's horrific meltdown. DANIELZ23 is living in the ND play-off bubble with no turning back. Is currently TIED with the CR Standings leader, 95 apiece but has only 8 CR total to play with for his two MNF match ups. @AxisMiles03 has the 12CR total to burst Danielz23's bubble.

Limited time link >> http://www.ae14clubhouse.com/nd14-play-off-picture-after.html

ae14clubhouse.com UPDATED with all the ND play-off scenario's, LCS scores and all the good stuff you like about the AE >>> (read: AE pin ups ;):thumbsu::fire:)

Last edited:

MNF12JBA_zpsaf166c87.jpg

MNF12JBB_zps3cb3db91.jpg
MNF12JBC2_zps21e7fa3b.jpg

Last edited:
GeeCats was on 85 pre Dallas win. :)

Epically tight one. Post Dallas, I have 11CR (5 & 6) left and GeeCats has 9 (7 & 2). KC losing helped as GC had them 14, I had 11.

Who did you tip for today? I've just changed so I can try and take you down. That's assuming we had the same picks ;)

Who did you tip for today? I've just changed so I can try and take you down. That's assuming we had the same picks ;)
Pretty sure no one was tipping the Je(s)ts! The other is a bit of a coin flip for mine!

The Ravens are a huge chance due to personnel prob's with the Saints.

Even when/if we do manage to stop the Ravens O, the lack of a recognised PR might make punting an offensive play for the Ravens. Heck they might even start punting on 3rd down.

Drinking game for today's game: skull every time they mention Brees being win-less against the Ravens (only team)

Billiever_clinches_zpsc96f2a87.jpg

BETTER BILLIEVER who makes up for last years debacle. Clinches first ND Division.

(read: Led Bart Starr Division by one game with three games to go.. missed Play-offs :eek::drunk::straining:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SvenClinches_zpsc9ae5234.jpg

HAIL SVEN!!
That makes it Division title #4
1. DICK BUTKUS 2008
2. EARL CAMPBELL 2009
3. MIKE SINGLETARY 2013
4. AARON RODGERS 2014

Last edited:
Scored over 100 and will lose by a solitary point. Mofo!!!!!!!!

SvenClinches_zpsc9ae5234.jpg

HAIL SVEN.
That makes it Division Title #4
1. DICK BUTKUS 2008
2. EARL CAMPBELL 2009
3. MIKE SINGLETARY 2013
4. AARON RODGERS 2014

I don't know who decided to put me in the Aaron Rodgers Division, but finally I can kiss it goodbye - see you in the playoffs....

WEEK #12 RESULTS

WARREN MOON CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS:
Arkie 105 edged out Matt897 103
Bloods33 106 tied with iluvparis 106
Galactic 102 defeated Prawnographer 83
GeeCats07 105 pipped 11sjw 104
Manureid 89 defeated Burningleviathan 80
Marcuz 97 edged out Blacky 94
Pedge7 86 walked over AC83 59
RiggoDiesel44 97 trampled Tomatosauceling 67
Smiths 107 defeated BGT2110 99
Sodapop 80
lost to Osmodiar 95
Superfreak 107 defeated EagleOz 99
Sven 102 edged out ShinyOnTop 98
TCol 103
pipped by Statsman74 104
Twarby 101 edged out by Chris25 105
Woodson 88 drilled by Striker475 119

WM12 CONFERENCE CLOUTS
Island Bomber 101 defeated Gridiron Warrior 91
Lukozade 101
lost to BPG 106
NakedDeadGuy 106
buried Panda2com 78

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE
CH12 DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS
Albertonrob 93 defeated Gengar28 79
Balmainforever 101
pipped by Billiever 102
BjToby 80 bounced by Bucketss 102
Camsmith 72 lost to TGBB 82
Chism 92 lost to FootyStar#1 102
Imation23 43 steamrolled by Arakaan 97
JeffDunne 98
denied QuinStick 89
Leezorr 89
lost to Larkis 108
MattyT78 96 squeezed out by Fuey 98
PeterBuch74 107
defeated Dirty Bird 96
PhillyCat 95
lost to McGarnacle 101
Sblack 102 squeezed out by BeLikeMike 104

CH12 CONFERENCE CLOUTS
AxisMiles03 95 tied with Danielz23 95
Chadwiko 80 obliterated GG 40
Crowman23 105 defeated BoKnows34 98
Jonesy86 94 defeated Moo 85
PrimetimePricey 92 thumped Marklar33 38
Tannehill17 100 defeated RoccoS 91

NO INTER-CONFERENCE STOUSHES

DIVISION WINNERS:
WARREN MOON CONFERENCE
1. Aaron Rodgers Division: Sven (10-2)
2. Marshawn Lynch Division: Smiths (10-2)
3. AJ Green Division: AJ Green (9-3)
4. Ray Lewis Division: Bloods33 (9-2-1)
5. Dwight Freeney Division: GeeCats07 (7-5)
6. Troy Polamalu Division: Manureid (7-5)

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE
1. Peyton Manning Division: Crowman23 (8-4)
2. Adrian Peterson Division: AxisMiles03 (9-2-1)
3. Clay Matthews Division: Albertonrob (8-4)
4. JJ Watt Division: Fuey (7-5)
5. Dez Bryant Division: Chism (7-5)
6. Tony Gonzalez Division: Billiever (8-4)

Last edited:
Scored over 100 and will lose by a solitary point. Mofo!!!!!!!!

Just when you thought it was was gonna be happy family meal on the table to treat the family tonight… not quite..

tumblr_lyvtpxXRlf1rnzjqfo1_500_zpsc925da8a.gif

GeeCats07 must of feasted on those anchovies. :p

Just when you thought it was was gonna be happy family meal on the table to treat the family tonight… not quite..

tumblr_lyvtpxXRlf1rnzjqfo1_500_zpsc925da8a.gif

GeeCats07 must of feasted on those anchovies. :p
Congrats to GeeCats07 completely due. Took a stab on picking the underdog (as per Sportingbet) and nailed it.

I'd rather get beaten by a point scoring 100+ than by scoring 60. Akin to me losing a golfing bet after playing 4 strokes better than my handicap. Couldn't believe it happened but can't complain about the quality of effort!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back