Roast Basil Zempilas......

Remove this Banner Ad

The dream is Basil outgrows Perth (or at least the clowns in charge think he does) and moves over east so at least we only have to endure him on weekends

The dream is Basil outgrows Perth (or at least the clowns in charge think he does) and moves over east so at least we only have to endure him on weekends

Living away from Perth for years I've largely been spared Basil, and I take all my Freo games through Foxtel. But I fear the worst about his influence having seen him turn up as MC at Flemington during Cup week!!

My wife attended the Doig medal with a few friends last night. I got a text message during the night to say that Basil had asked Sandi about Leigh Matthews comments and S Hill about His brother having 2 premiership medals. He was woeful at the 20 year gala and sounded terrible again last night.

I got a text message during the night to say that Basil had asked Sandi about Leigh Matthews comments and S Hill about His brother having 2 premiership medals. He was woeful at the 20 year gala and sounded terrible again last night.

Your wife clearly forgot to mention his presentation stuff-ups, continually trying to hook up the players who said they were currently single, and asking how relieved Fyfe was that Priddis got the votes he needed to win the Brownlow, then...

Your wife clearly forgot to mention his presentation stuff-ups, continually trying to hook up the players who said they were currently single, and asking how relieved Fyfe was that Priddis got the votes he needed to win the Brownlow, then...
She said it was amateur hour from Basil. Embarrassing for the club to have him as the best option !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's your version of Adrian Barich.
Basil is a die hard Freo fan that pisses of Freo members.
Just like Barich does for us WCE fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back