NFL 2014 NFL - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll spoil it for you now then.
Look who is lippy fresh of an upset win against the Chiefs.

Going to very interesting. I have the Pats as favourites, even with it being at Lambeau.

Going to depend on what Green Bay defence turns up.
Yeah, I'm interested to see if either D can make enough plays to contain the opposing offence.

I'm looking forward to playing a team that's on fire. Being at home puts a bit of pressure on us but you gotta beat the best teams to get anywhere
It's interesting as a lot of Patriots fans were talking about being happy if we could come out of this stretch of games at 3-3 earlier in the season. Right now, they're 4-0 and have crushed the Bears, Broncos, Colts and Lions. We're not in Kansas anymore :p. I made mentioned that I thought Green Bay would be the most difficult test of the lot and it's turned out that way.

I'm really looking forward to seeing if the Patriots take away Nelson with Revis. Browner may be something of an outside guy this week as it doesn't seem like there's a match-up for him with your WRs, perhaps Quarless at TE.

Two great teams playing with a lot on the line. You've got to love it.

The game will be moved to Detroit
New England better be ready

football-game-in-the-snow-at-lambeau-field-in-green-bay-77bf38edd9106c48.jpg

Dammit.

I go interstate on Thursday for a wedding. I'm back on Sunday. I took Monday off work to recover and to watch football... didn't realise it was Thanksgiving til last week.

So not only can I not watch the Eagles game til Sunday - but I took Monday off for what looks to be the worst Monday of football we've had this season. Rubbish timing :(

Dammit.

I go interstate on Thursday for a wedding. I'm back on Sunday. I took Monday off work to recover and to watch football... didn't realise it was Thanksgiving til last week.

So not only can I not watch the Eagles game til Sunday - but I took Monday off for what looks to be the worst Monday of football we've had this season. Rubbish timing :(
Are you serioussssss?

Pats @ Packs

Champs @ Chiefs

Oakland at St. Louis....local derby ;).
Need to spread the game and promote it to new audiences. Play it at the Rose Bowl. :D

it's interesting as a lot of Patriots fans were talking about being happy if we could come out of this stretch of games at 3-3 earlier in the season. Right now, they're 4-0 and have crushed the Bears, Broncos, Colts and Lions. We're not in Kansas anymore :p. I made mentioned that I thought Green Bay would be the most difficult test of the lot and it's turned out that way.

I'm really looking forward to seeing if the Patriots take away Nelson with Revis. Browner may be something of an outside guy this week as it doesn't seem like there's a match-up for him with your WRs, perhaps Quarless at TE.

Two great teams playing with a lot on the line. You've got to love it.

I haven't seen a whole lot of new england, watched them against KC (can't even use that game for anything anymore hah) and watched you guys against Indi and Detroit just gone. It seems your secondary and especially more so on the weekend are playing really well. Shut down Tate and Megatron just gone. This weekend will be another test like Brady rodgers is playing incredible ATM and being at home its a massive test but I think this years pats is something different to years gone by. They look like the no1 afc team without major weakness. whereas IMO they've looked like the 2nd or 3rd best in the past few years. If anything I'll just be stoked to win and keep ahead of Detroit but this is a massive test. Sure the players will be looking forward to it both sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The young ones are so lucky these days. 7 live games in one weekend, and that is without going anywhere near GamePass, everyone as watchable as a Ms Universe Bikini parade with fake tan dissolving swimsuit stitching. This weekend you could view more quality NFL football live then I used to be able to get in the old Don "Morton" Lane days in a full season.

Where will we be in another 20 years? Virtualised stadiums complete with the smell of hotdogs and spilt beer, fights in the toilets, cheerleaders dancing on your coffee table and 12 inches of snow in your own living room (actually come to think of it, that pretty well describes the Brasher household now).

Your household sounds just like Levi Stadium :p

Well except for the snow! I'm thinking of prerecording anti Kaepernick banter in Spanish and pipe it through the surround speakers to complete the atmosphere.

Breaking news on Eric berry. Diagnosed with an illness...cancer? Can't read cos I'm driving. Season or career ended?
You can't read but you can post while driving?

I'm guessing that's how you do your tips? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back