Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They signed on after we got Fev didn't they? The only good to come from that trade.

Yep, love my "Elle" Elantra....but I do have a problem. The back window is so sloped I'm not sure my Lions sticker (when it arrives) will even be seen!!:eek:;)

Is this the worst blunder yet in an article

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...=30&itm_l=Fox Feed - Redden, willing and able

701385-3c7862c0-71e4-11e4-be8f-bede1d9ce397.jpg

Jack Redden is relishing the competition for places at the Lions. Picture: Peter Wallis

in the same article it had 2 other pictures of Redden but this Picture Of Zorko who is also known as Dayne Beams

Missed it. What did he have to say?

Huge rift between the coaching staff and recruiters on what selection to make.

i.e. Selection of what board game to play while they wait for pick 65.

*Disclaimer: I may have made this up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge rift between the coaching staff and recruiters on what selection to make.

i.e. Selection of what board game to play while they wait for pick 65.

*Disclaimer: I may have made this up.
Operation probably a bit loud

I finally understand the reason why Michael Voss is at Port Adelaide..
To exact revenge for our 2004 GF loss! He's overcoming his past demons through this role by having the chance to hurt their current players! It all makes so much sense now. :D
966134-f39adaac-80f6-11e4-9363-aba3d5afaa70.jpg

Good one Vossy! :straining:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s-feels-the-heat/story-fnia6ojd-1227152965941
I find the contrast between our pre-season camp at Noosa and Port's in Dubai interesting and obviously reflective of where the two clubs are. We are trying to make a team and build bonds. There was hard work but it was interspersed with fun team building activities. This seems appropriate for a young team which has had nearly 50% turn over in the list and similar changes in the coaching staff.
Port on the other hand are finals contenders and need to build fitness, strength and mental toughness more than bond (which really was cemented for this group in the period after John McCarthy's untimely death and the arrival of Ken and Kochy).
I expect our preseason training camps to head in this direction over the coming years.

How long has he been wearing that number 3 necklace?

Good eyes, Eons.

That makes me a little less sad to see him wearing another team's colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back