SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting how South manage their points Gordon 5, Hodson 5, Davo's son 5, Rankin 3, Davis-Burns 4 there 22 without really trying! Darcy Gordon heading there 2?
Gordon 4 each x 2 = 8
Hodson 4
South not stupid enough to give up 5 for young Davo
Rankin = 3
Davis/B = 4
South get 23 in 2015.

Last edited:

Talking to a few of the boys at training last night, very low act if it is true as all done after the ex-coach resigned at WW.
Surely both parties have a copy of the contract. If the clause isn't in the Wenty contract and it's the the same contract then one party would be deep in it and would have no chance at an appeal and would probably incur another penalty maybe suspension .

News on the street is that Irymple have Jason Eagle signed sealed and delivered. Huge get for the swallows. Also rumoured that now Eagle is back, Baynes will be back in the Blue and yellow as well.
Baynes to gol gol with curran, eagle a massive get for irymple because they lacked a big target down there, I'll call it early but the boy will kick 100

I think that Baynes will be with Irymple next season. They should also see the return of Crossa, Kempo and an injury fre e season for Eaton , George and a few other guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will kick 150 if he is in the sort of form he has been in over recent seasons
With the inclusions of Eagle and Baynes, Swallows are sure to have the best forward line in the league!

Not many teams would have the quality defenders to hold two
genuine match winners!

The article in todays Sunny Daily re South was interesting. South seem to be willing to test the league on the points system. Other clubs will be keeping an eye on everyone elses points and the league will be keen (or should be)to a avoid a repeat of last seasons mess.
The SFNL don't seem to be coming up with a new/revised system for the league so like it or not i'm presuming that they will be staying with the current system (the league hasnt had a meeting since the AGM in November according to Sect. in Saturdays paper))

Did the SFNL publish the fixture for 2015? if so I missed it. Its not on the league website as yet or I cant find it.
But I did find one on the Red Cliffs site.

Wouldnt ouyen want to stock up on players this yr so the points system wont heed them to much next yr? Obviously we havent had a team join our league so surely whatever list ouyen brings in is wont be affected by points?

Wouldnt ouyen want to stock up on players this yr so the points system wont heed them to much next yr? Obviously we havent had a team join our league so surely whatever list ouyen brings in is wont be affected by points?
I reckon they would be.
When the point system came in existing lists were not counted but at that time all clubs were in the same boat. It would give Ouyen a huge advantage if they began with zero. They would have to have their list valued by the league.

Have heard that Zac Peake has signed with Nairne Bremer in the Adelaide Hills league. App has been offered a job and plenty of $$$

What's the latest re Robinvale and Euston merger? Have heard the bombers won't have a team in the Millewa this season- any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back