List Mgmt. 2014 AFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is this coming from?

If true, will Melbourne be forced to skip on Petracca/Brayshaw for a KPP?

Petracca is still going at 1. I think the rumours come from the saints being seen having their final interview at the McCartin household a late last week. It was 2nd hand information and a few have decided that it was concrete evidence he was going @1.

melbourne would be stupid to not pick petracca and brayshaw.

If we pass on Nakia, I will be furious.

In fact so furious that I will only buy 4 memberships for myself this year.

Last season was serious value for money when you include the 2 finals wins + Port, Rich, Syd, Hawks games. I can believe anyone wouldn't want to upgrade to a) a reserved seat and b) level 2 amongst the faithful.

Anyway as a known Pedo list manager, I'd say dynamism at both ends through utensil & clem. And a monster full forward to develop for post Petrie & Waite in RMac.

Hopefully we rookie Spare Keys/State League monster full back in the Rory Thompson mould.

We would then have Harper/Garner/utensil/Smith developing in the 2nds to add the required poit of difference or spark to elevate us further.

That would equate to some serious talent and X factor up our sleave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Cockatoo will go to WCE or Freo personally. hope we pick him though. Will lead us with a slider.

#16 - safe bet midfielder
#25 - left-field surprise pick
#36 - who? (brethren/sistren scroll through phantom drafts in search of player)
No. of posters who predict our picks correctly = 0

Permission to Train: North Melbourne: Cameron Delaney (North Melbourne), Max Warren (North Melbourne).

Warren huh?
And to think I poo pood the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back