Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on recruiting efforts and losses so far I thought I'd put in my predicted ladder. Things could change every week though with additional signings or departures.
Albury
Yarrawonga
Lavington
Corowa Rutherglen
Myrtleford
Raiders
Wangaratta
Wangaratta Rovers
Nth Albury
Wodonga

Based on recruiting efforts and losses so far I thought I'd put in my predicted ladder. Things could change every week though with additional signings or departures.
Albury
Yarrawonga
Lavington
Corowa Rutherglen
Myrtleford
Raiders
Wangaratta
Wangaratta Rovers
Nth Albury
Wodonga

i will predict the ladder
wins 17-18 albury
15-16 lavington
14-15 yarrawonga
10-12 corowa
8-10 wodonga raiders
8-10 north albury
8-10 myrtleford
3-4 wangaratta
2-3 wangaratta rovers
0-1 wodonga
shannon broadbent for morris medal(myrtleford)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else heard the rumours Corowa junior and ex-Murray Bushrangers ruck Iain McGillivray is close to signing with the Roos. Believed to be 600-700 a game to cover his cost of returning from Wollongong weekly. Saw him play a few times in 2013 and he is really talented, could be the best ruckman in the league if he can add some bulk to his lanky frame

Has anyone else heard the rumours Corowa junior and ex-Murray Bushrangers ruck Iain McGillivray is close to signing with the Roos. Believed to be 600-700 a game to cover his cost of returning from Wollongong weekly. Saw him play a few times in 2013 and he is really talented, could be the best ruckman in the league if he can add some bulk to his lanky frame

If so, well, imo, is just not right.... Wollongong to Corowa every week, your kidding me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back