Conspiracy Theory The Moon landing - 40 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw this before couldnt not tell if fake ...I also one where they they pulled 2 dead bodies off a crash site on the moon

" I laughed so hard at the video. The suits are wrong, you can tell they are CGI, plus the camera movement along with Buzz Aldrin's movement is not conducive of moon gravity. What really sells it as fake though was the producers trying to creepy up the video with scary music and weird noises. Screw it lets throw in some whale calls too, those are creepy right?"

Clearly fake

good to hear
knew someone would get it

i still dont believe this money and dangerous thing tho
yeah sure it has a degree of danger of course and yeah it costs billions, but cmon....theyve never gone back in recent times???

sorry i dont buy it and am happy to agree to disagree or whatever that means

i must say
reading a few threads in this section of the forum has peaked my interest in subjects i was once a tad obsessed by

There's no reason to spend a shitload of money to go back because there's nothing there. The moon has no real value to us anymore.

Yes he became a recluse due to when they did the fake moon landings everyone else on set got bumped off. The moon is hollow as they have had sattelites hit it & the moon reverberates like a bell. They did go to the moon, just not as many times as said.

Sadly I can't even tell if people are taking the piss or not in this thread anymore :(

Sadly I can't even tell if people are taking the piss or not in this thread anymore :(
For all the non-believers out there, you may enjoy a movie that was made in the mid-70's called Capricorn One.
Its a fictional story based on the faking of a mission to mars, IIRC. Starred Elliot Gould
Not a bad movie if you are into the whole conspiracy theory thing involving the moon landings.

For all the non-believers out there, you may enjoy a movie that was made in the mid-70's called Capricorn One.
Its a fictional story based on the faking of a mission to mars, IIRC. Starred Elliot Gould
Not a bad movie if you are into the whole conspiracy theory thing involving the moon landings.
That movie was never made. They faked up a movie using footage taken on a real trip to Mars.

It was tremendously dangerous, risks were taken & the US was very lucky (except the fire on apollo 1) to not have a fatality whilst one of the missions were "on".
Obviously the Russians were not as confident about being able to return a man safely so had to make do with the rover missions.
The Russians lost 4 astronauts on spaceflights in the 1960s/70s. One guy when his spacecraft was basically a piece of junk. Everything that could go wrong did. Electricals failed, gyros failed - then re-entry was worse, retros fired out-of-sequence, parachutes failed. The launch was a rush job because Kruschev decided he wanted another 'Media Event', and Korolev and all the technicians were aware it was basically a suicide mission.

The second failure was a 3-man mission, where the cabin failed during re-entry and the cabin de-pressurised.

The Russians lost 4 astronauts on spaceflights in the 1960s/70s. One guy when his spacecraft was basically a piece of junk. Everything that could go wrong did. Electricals failed, gyros failed - then re-entry was worse, retros fired out-of-sequence, parachutes failed. The launch was a rush job because Kruschev decided he wanted another 'Media Event', and Korolev and all the technicians were aware it was basically a suicide mission.

The second failure was a 3-man mission, where the cabin failed during re-entry and the cabin de-pressurised.

Thanks for the info Wallaby, I didnt know that about the Russians.
Got some more reading to do....
I was always under the impression that they were more "responsible" than the US as they didnt want to lose any cosmonauts.
Obviously a mission to the moon would have put the media spotlight on them and they couldnt have afforded any loss of life, which would have lead to a loss of face, especially if the US was successful.

Which also happened to be the first one they showed on television too. Whoops.

Thanks for the info Wallaby, I didnt know that about the Russians.
Got some more reading to do....
I was always under the impression that they were more "responsible" than the US as they didnt want to lose any cosmonauts.
Obviously a mission to the moon would have put the media spotlight on them and they couldnt have afforded any loss of life, which would have lead to a loss of face, especially if the US was successful.

The Russian space program operated under far more severe political pressure than the US. After Gargarin, Kruschev was desperate to produce more 'spectaculars' for the world media (Gargarin was an enormous worldwide hit). As a result, the Russian program was based more around stunts rather than a methodical technological progression. So the Russians had the first spacewalk, the first woman in space, the first space rendezvous. They also planned the launches to co-incide with great events like The October Revolution, Lenin's birthday, UN conferences etc. But the program was going nowhere.
It also helped paint the picture of Russia being a power with a mature rocket industry, having several hundred ICBms - in fact they had a very poor program compared to the US. Kruschev continually declined the US invitation to 'Open the files on the Rocket programs and disarm' - he was afraid of what would happen if the US found out Russia was actually far weaker than feared.

The Russian space program suffered a series of disasters. One of the worst was when a booster exploded on the launch pad, and killed at least 100 engineers, technicians and military personnel. Some sources say it was more than 300.

A really good book is Red Moon Rising, detailing the Russian space program.

The Russian space program operated under far more severe political pressure than the US. After Gargarin, Kruschev was desperate to produce more 'spectaculars' for the world media (Gargarin was an enormous worldwide hit). As a result, the Russian program was based more around stunts rather than a methodical technological progression. So the Russians had the first spacewalk, the first woman in space, the first space rendezvous. They also planned the launches to co-incide with great events like The October Revolution, Lenin's birthday, UN conferences etc. But the program was going nowhere.
It also helped paint the picture of Russia being a power with a mature rocket industry, having several hundred ICBms - in fact they had a very poor program compared to the US. Kruschev continually declined the US invitation to 'Open the files on the Rocket programs and disarm' - he was afraid of what would happen if the US found out Russia was actually far weaker than feared.

The Russian space program suffered a series of disasters. One of the worst was when a booster exploded on the launch pad, and killed at least 100 engineers, technicians and military personnel. Some sources say it was more than 300.

Yeah it's interesting with the records we now have, the popular perception was the US didn't "take the lead" until they landed on the Moon, or perhaps Apollo 8. In reality the Soviets concede as soon as NASA successfully performed rendezvous on Gemini 6 & 7 it was over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THEN THEY WENT BROKE.

wasn't that made by the guy that Buzz Aldrin decked? :p

Threads like these make me wish it was compulsory for everyone to study basic philosophy101 - stuff like logic, fallacies, reasoning, etc. Without some of these basic skills there are people that really do not have a hope.....

It takes courage to accept TRUTH.

Well apparently the flag is still standing...

_61904332_61904331.jpg

Link - http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-19050795

Have been watching a few documentaries on this lately and I take the Joe Rogan approach. Im really too dumb to give 100% either way on this...What does spin me out though, Is the distance those men travelled in Space. its mind boggling the Km's they covered in some dodgy looking equipment.

It must be so eerie up there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back