Last edited:
Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
or not
debuting on Smackdown this week, but WWE can't write shows without having continuity issues
B3VaGnDIUAAWFLN.jpg:large
Needs Bluetista.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filthy Sanchez

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
This "New Day" gimmick had so much potential as a heel group. As a face team they're no different to Brodus Clay or Adam Rose. Hopefully they get on the mic a bit more and play up the black preacher thing because it is a little funny how racist it is.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Sting's debut was cool and fun but anyone thinking his WrestleMania match is going to be more than 3 stars is absolutely kidding themselves. He is ancient and hitherto the epitome of the flagship PPV's transformation to ParttimeMania. Bookmark May for the predictable "Why does WWE have trouble making new stars?!" complaints.

Anonymous General Manager again. That sounds like weekly guest hosts indefinitely :$

Lolling at the HHH hate. Him and Sting would make an epic feud. Don't forget HHH was in the best match of WrestleMania this year.

I love HHH & barring Taker (if even possible) there's probably no one else currently in the company at the moment worthy of working with String.

Spot the Triple H fanboys stuck in 2004.

This year has been absolutely crazy in the WWE. Jake the Snake returned, Scott Hall returned, Warrior returned, New Age Outlaws returned, Batista returned, Evolution returned, Sting debuted, Lesnar broke the streak, Lesnar destroyed Cena at Summerslam, Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania wins, the end of the Shield, CM Punk walking out, Steen, Devitt and KENTA signing and Mizdow. I'm sure I've forgotten some things but 2014 has been pretty insane, and it isn't even finished yet.

A lot of nostalgic filler in this list.

Last edited:
This "New Day" gimmick had so much potential as a heel group. As a face team they're no different to Brodus Clay or Adam Rose. Hopefully they get on the mic a bit more and play up the black preacher thing because it is a little funny how racist it is.
I reckon TNA did this right with MVP, Lashley and Kenny King.

Didn’t Devon Dudley already do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back