Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

The director tweeted a few things to combat some of the early complaints.
Apparently the CGI gate was made purely for the trailer and won't look the same in the movie.
He's not a fan of 'domesticated raptors' and we should wait to see the context of the film. (assumed they're running away from something bigger?)

The director tweeted a few things to combat some of the early complaints.
Apparently the CGI gate was made purely for the trailer and won't look the same in the movie.
He's not a fan of 'domesticated raptors' and we should wait to see the context of the film. (assumed they're running away from something bigger?)

What I thought as well.

Enough there to have me looking forward to it.

Not expecting anything more than a easy watching popcorn flick, mix in the nostalgia and it's got me opening night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why there is so much negative reviews from people for it, thought the trailer looks excellent. Super pumped.
Agreed. Plus my kids aren't across Jurrasic Park so I'm looking forward to watching it with them. Bring it on.

I have a lot of faith in Abrams, not one to camp things up. Camera work looks more stylistic than the last three which I find goes a long way to executing a better experience.

Also looking CGI doesn't bother me much, the Battle over Coruscant looked CGI too and that was probably the best scene from the prequels.

I have a lot of faith in Abrams, not one to camp things up. Camera work looks more stylistic than the last three which I find goes a long way to executing a better experience.

Also looking CGI doesn't bother me much, the Battle over Coruscant looked CGI too and that was probably the best scene from the prequels.

I did like the sith bit at the end mind you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back