News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the front is made of felt, i was wondering why the AFL logo looked odd, must be a new material
costanza_velvet.jpg

don't you just love this time of year Mero? all these new jumpers to design must be keeping you busy.
Actually I don't mind it.
The only thing is the new templates, collars and stitch patterns that get a bit weird.

Actually I don't mind it.
The only thing is the new templates, collars and stitch patterns that get a bit weird.
Better than the week before indigenous round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious, why would anyone own a jumper from a team they don't support, especially _that_ one?
I own jumpers that I find interesting, or in the case of my Melbourne jumper, dirt cheap

Fair point, but that one??
It's never been worn since. Sure, it's ugly, but it's rare, and different.

Last edited:
Curious, why would anyone own a jumper from a team they don't support, especially _that_ one?
I'm on a quest to collect one from each club, which sounds easy unless you realize I live half a world away from Aus.

Found the Port jumper in Portland, Oregon. They used to be the Portland Power (sister club of PA Power), but changed their name and dropped their association with that club, now operating as an independent, and they have a few leftover Port retails for sale, relatively cheap. It's not really the one I'd like for Port (the current jumper is nice, IMHO, and prison bar jumper looks nice to me, too), but it was easy to get and didn't cost a fortune in shipping. So, I won't likely own multiple Port jumpers like I do for Collingwood, but I would like to decorate a room with a jumper from each club some day.

Also have a few USAFL and AFL Canada jumpers aside from the club I play for. Additionally I have team jerseys from American sports teams I don't follow, just to have them around.

Cheers! :D

There's probably a maggies flag for every year
True.. Having a look at Wikipedia, it'll be 50 years since the 1965 flag, but I don't know why you'd celebrate that one in particular. The other 19*5 flags were in the middle of a three-peat, and the middle of a six-peat, so can't see those happening either..

145th anniversary, maybe? I can see a more teal version of this happening
Port-1870.gif

I would imagine the ANZAC guernsey would be just a small logo to commemorate the ANZACs. Could be wrong, though.

Heritage... uh... 60th anniversary of 1955 flag? 50th of '65 flag? 20th of '95 flag? Just a general heritage guernsey?

We've been shooting out a lot of guernseys over the last couple of years. Hope we don't over do it. Not until I have enough money to buy them all, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back