Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you've had no luck, can you please explain how you got to level 30? :p
2 good raids where I luckily picked up the required raid gear followed up by 7 crap ones doesn't make me lucky when you see 4 guys land Gjallahorn within a week & raid pieces for their alt characters lol.

I didn't even really want a weapon on my Titan raid just boots or a chest piece that could get him to 29, playing 5-6 hour raid parties the last 2 weeks getting only energy & chatterwhite saps some fun out of the grind.

Will get my Hunter to 27 & give it a shot with him, will probably somehow land a full kit of raid gear with my worst character such is the nature of rngesus lol.

Last edited:

Keen on some raiding or at least the Nightfall / Heroic tonight. Should be on from around 8.

Why don't they just run Iron Banner always and just have normal crucible there too for people that don't want to do IB? It's def >>> crucible.

Because then everyone would have my awesomely ugly ship and I'd no longer feel special (but yeah I completely agree). PVP needs a complete overhaul to make it relevant and a viable option for those wanting loot without playing the same PVE missions ad nauseam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from what I hear you didn't have much luck last night. Fancy not scoring Thunderlord!!
I got extremely lucky!

Just can't recall who got TL - would like to know how they're finding it and see it in action. And yes I'd love one but I'm not complaining!

I'm pretty sure by now everyone has had their lucky days and plenty of crap ones as well.

This week I got a pretty good haul, but the Praetorian Foil aside it was all doubles so it means less.

I generally will try and be happy for those blessed by RNGesus for the week.

I'm pretty sure by now everyone has had their lucky days and plenty of crap ones as well.

This week I got a pretty good haul, but the Praetorian Foil aside it was all doubles so it means less.

I generally will try and be happy for those blessed by RNGesus for the week.
Yeah for sure.
It can get demoralising to see everyone get stuff, but all it takes is one drop to change your fortune

Plus other guys getting to 30 is a benefit to you really

Still need to do nightfall tonight and raid but assume everyones raided out after last night?
If you need an extra gun I'm happy to have another run through as long as I finish around 11.30 but if there are people who haven't raided this week looking for a spot I'm happy for them to have first crack.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last exotic on my list of guns i really really want is the Vex. Hoping that the buff will make it really good for the new raid.

There wouldnt be too many exotics I need now. Thunderlord and red death are two that id like but I just got the horn so its possible ive used up all my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back