Universal Love The thread for people who think we will win the 2015 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still not happy, it should be zero losses, for some reason it always puts 1 loss.
It's because upsets happen (us vs GWS Round 1, Saints VS Dockers) and it is sure there will be at least 1 upset against us

Indeed it seems like it.

I think our loss will be as follows:
Swans v Collingwood at MCG
Umpires: Stevic, Razor Ray
Swans: first ever Tuesday match arranged by AFL, 2 day turnaround
AFL introduce special Tuesday rule: Swans barred from shooting for goal from within 60 metres.
Result: Swans lose by 3 points. Buddy kicks 13, Rampe 2.
Swans actually do win - but AFL accepts Eddie's compensation claim for Jessie White not being selected All Australian - 29 point penalty.

Eddie and Bucks accept the newly created award - the Fitzpatrick ANZ Stadium Cup.

Anyone still on this bandwagon? Dunno why but crazily, I think we can still do it.

Anyone still on this bandwagon? Dunno why but crazily, I think we can still do it.

We are exactly where we belong when we have won flags in the past.
That is with everyone else thinking we can't.

It is a long year so as good as the Hawks were, we have plenty time to improve.

Would have to beat Hawks at least once during the season or finals to get the monkey off the back.
...Or let someone else do it for us

100 tackles and we will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't matter if we can't beat Hawks in the H & A, we just need someone else to knock them out in the finals. Nearly happened in 2012 and last year anyway.

And it happened in 05, when Crows were our hoodoo team, and we managed to avoid them in the finals.

Doesn't matter if we can't beat Hawks in the H & A, we just need someone else to knock them out in the finals. Nearly happened in 2012 and last year anyway.

And it happened in 05, when Crows were our hoodoo team, and we managed to avoid them in the finals.
05 was perfect finals series imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back