Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a #bluemour on the 6PR rumour file yesterday or Monday morning regarding Dale Thomas, and expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet around the start of the season.

Did one of the kittens he's been trying to murder since leaving Collingwood get away? :straining: :straining:

Heard a #bluemour on the 6PR rumour file yesterday or Monday morning regarding Dale Thomas, and expecting the pitter patter of tiny robotic ankles around the start of the season.

Exactly

More HB flankers thanks.

Personally, I've had enough of HBF on this board! :p

ps - how do you tag people? If I'm going to insult someone, I want them to know about it! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ps - how do you tag people? If I'm going to insult someone, I want them to know about it! :)
Put an @ in front of their username, ferrisb

I do this to most people ferrisb
Surprised it took you so long to realise it.. ;)

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope you don't mind me mentioning a rumour Ive heard.

Dean Laidley is leaving his position at the club as Senior Assiant (Midfield), club is just about to start to look for a replacement.

Don't know anything else to it so can't expand on it.

#bluemour

I happen to know the settlement on the apartment he bought via Dennis Pagan's real estate firm is overdue.

#conspiracy

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Heard a #bluemour on the 6PR rumour file yesterday or Monday morning regarding Dale Thomas, and expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet around the start of the season.

Not sure how true it would be (it was just someone calling up the radio station so could be absolute bulltish) but thought I would mention it. Feel free to shoot me down if its incorrect :)

Daisy's partner just confirmed they are expecting a girl in April on her instagram.

Congrats Daisy & Hayley.

(p.s. give how he's not yet father son eligible for us, having a girl is a nice little gift for collingwood).

The club's clear direction from Mick and the coaching crew was to get in pace and good users of the footy.

Job well and truly achieved.

Exactly and if that formula isn't right for some bizarre reason, then so be it.

At least there is a clear direction that has more chance of taking effect than a scatter gun approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back