No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has the world gone crazy - Does it matter whether EFC paid part of Bomber's fine - It's not important enough to issue a press release to rebut Caro's article - members to decide if Hird continues to coach - Surely there is a clause in Hird's contract that covers players being suspended - This is the whackiest idea !

The world is turning into pumpkins in this off-season.

I knew you'd say something like that. :D

To me it outlines the corruption inherent in the whole system. I've been a life long Labor voter but never again. They're all the same. Career politicians.
Fair enough. See my edited post btw :)

I personally think a lot of politicians go into politics because they have a purpose and a passion to change things. It's the job that turns them into career politicians because you have to play politics to stay elected.

I don't see the point in discrediting Caro - It just gives her more relevance - Surely the Board has more pressing matters.

Maybe they are concerned about leaks and given everything thats about to go down. Hell they could be giving information to the afl to see if they are the leak

Rumours caro's faulty piece on Bomber's fine is the result of another misinformation campaign to whack the mole a la Beverley Knight

If true, I'm very glad we've finally got around to doing this 2 years into the saga.

(Granted, she seems to have only had a source at the dons in the last six months, but seriously, what the hell were we thinking?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not about discrediting Wilson, she does that well enough herself. It's about running a tight ship, particularly with respect to halting the constant trickle of information to someone who wishes nothing but ill towards the club. I'm all for transparency, but leaks, particularly from board level, simply should not happen unless they serve the interests of Essendon.

It's not about discrediting Wilson, she does that well enough herself. It's about running a tight ship, particularly with respect to halting the constant trickle of information to someone who wishes nothing but ill towards the club. I'm all for transparency, but leaks, particularly from board level, simply should not happen unless they serve the interests of Essendon.

Little went through the same process 12 months ago and it got us nowhere - It's a bottom order issue - It's not important who paid Bomber's $30,000 fine - It wouldn't surprise me if one of the coteries stumped up the cash - But again its not important in the scheme of things.

Pumpkins in the off-season.

Little went through the same process 12 months ago and it got us nowhere - It's a bottom order issue - It's not important who paid Bomber's $30,000 fine - It wouldn't surprise me if one of the coteries stumped up the cash - But again its not important in the scheme of things.

Pumpkins in the off-season.
I would have thought there is considerable merit to flushing out someone who is plainly breaching board confidentiality.

Regardless of the issues being decided, the board's proceedings needs to be confidential. If someone is breaching that, turf them out.

I would have thought there is considerable merit to flushing out someone who is plainly breaching board confidentiality.

Regardless of the issues being decided, the board's proceedings needs to be confidential. If someone is breaching that, turf them out.

Yes - Knight was turfed out but it still continues - Tenth order issue.

Yes - Knight was turfed out but it still continues - Tenth order issue.

It appears your taking a "leaks are going to happen so why bother trying to fight it" stance.
In a world where information is becoming more and more powerful I would have thought keeping the inner workings of a business private was of the utmost importance.
But to each their own

I don't see the point in discrediting Caro - It just gives her more relevance - Surely the Board has more pressing matters.
I do. Nothing wrong with publicly making her accountable for consistently writing lie after lie.

It would have taken 5 minutes to write and release that statement.

That poster sounds a bit deluded tbh, i doubt its Rohan.
That discussion about Hardie however makes me wonder whether it was Hardie who wrote that email to rohan about his brother. Would fit with Yaco's theory that its someone involved, and I wouldnt put it past Hardie to do such a thing.

I like this Bruce Francis guy he seems unbiased and appears to know his stuff. I dont take everything he is saying as gospel though, im still struggling with the idea that the investigation was intentially corrupt and not just woefully inept. Some of the allegations sound too far fetched for me, however i may be naieve in that regard.

That poster sounds a bit deluded tbh, i doubt its Rohan.
That discussion about Hardie however makes me wonder whether it was Hardie who wrote that email to rohan about his brother. Would fit with Yaco's theory that its someone involved, and I wouldnt put it past Hardie to do such a thing.

I like this Bruce Francis guy he seems unbiased and appears to know his stuff. I dont take everything he is saying as gospel though, im still struggling with the idea that the investigation was intentially corrupt and not just woefully inept. Some of the allegations sound too far fetched for me, however i may be naieve in that regard.

Does not seem far fetched at all. The fix was in early.

From the Federal court case we know ASADA were investigating multiple clubs in Jan 2013. One week of talks and empowered by the AFLs compulsory powers ASADA were only interested in a single club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back