Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a graph of my Bigfooty posting activity would sync nicely with a graph of how much I hate my job.

Directly or inversely?
Directly, though it may be more accurate if the work chart considers the proportion of hate to the workload, with its highest position at high job hate and low workload.

More things should be pineapple flavoured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ate two whole damn pineapples in a state of what one might call 'marijuana intoxication' (was that too subtle?).

My mouth felt ****ed up for at least two days afterward.

Dat acidity.

I ate two whole damn pineapples in a state of what one might call 'marijuana intoxication' (was that too subtle?).

My mouth felt stuffed up for at least two days afterward.

Dat acidity.

I have done the same with a packet of overly flavoured Salt and Vinegar chips. Could literally taste blood for days afterward.

Directly, though it may be more accurate if the work chart considers the proportion of hate to the workload, with its highest position at high job hate and low workload.

You're a manager - delegate what you hate. If you hate the people, find another job.

I've taken to eating burgers with pineapple with a vengeance lately. It's really weird.

I order steak sandwiches with pineapple, then remove it and eat it last :)

Pascal pineapple lumps.

I'd gladly exchange my erectile function, feet and eyesight to eat them breakfast, brunch and high tea.

I find this hard to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back