Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Pity the EKA is voted on for the season and not the off season...
True true it may be a little late. BigJoeD was solid throughout the season also though so would have to be up there.

You could try to be a little more civil when talking about someones child eh? Just a thought. As much fun as it is to continuously point out how Im an egotistical prick who only cares about himself and not the league I would prefer to think it didnt need to extend further than myself.

Its not like she can log on and tell you all to go shove it.

You're the one that opened your private life up.
I think the shot was fair and above board after all This Is Anfield was only having a shot at Bengs daughter.

I also agree that Beng is egotistical, but so cuddly and rocks a one piece.

I think the shot was fair and above board after all This Is Anfield was only having a shot at Bengs daughter.

I think that was me that did that, not him.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

Sorry fumbler, but I'm 100% out of line on this one.
Your support is always appreciated but unwarranted this time.

Sorry fumbler, but I'm 100% out of line on this one.
Your support is always appreciated but unwarranted this time.

But you're not a malicious person.

It's good you acknowledged what you did then, and it's not just me you have the support off.

True true it may be a little late. BigJoeD was solid throughout the season also though so would have to be up there.

I expect him to.

Cable SFA-011 - Mr_Smooth vs Shermy

Mr_Smooth: Bash brother! It's about time you followed your heart (no homo)* and followed me to Coney Island. Apart from all the Bay flogs, life is fantastic here.

*some homo

Shermy: Bash!!! It hasn't been the same here without you. Come back here instead!

MS: I don't think so mate. We've got something special going here. Delicious even. We just need more Mighty Ducks references, which is where you come in.

Shermy: It's a niche market, I'll admit

MS: We are on the up Sherm - it's a great opportunity. We've got plenty of EFC flogs here too. C'mon brother, you'll love it here.

Shermy
: Yeah, I don't know. I kinda like playing with a team with a higher intellect, a team unwilling to stoop to the lowest common denominator when preparing a retort. Well, apart from Bigeasy that is.

MS: beez told you to say that didn't he?

Shermy: <redacted - Jackie>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr_Smooth: Bash brother! It's about time you followed your heart (no homo)* and followed me to Coney Island. Apart from all the Bay flogs, life is fantastic here.

*some homo

Shermy: Bash!!! It hasn't been the same here without you. Come back here instead!

MS: I don't think so mate. We've got something special going here. Delicious even. We just need more Mighty Ducks references, which is where you come in.

MS: We are on the up Sherm - it's a great opportunity. We've got plenty of EFC flogs here too. C'mon brother, you'll love it here.

Shermy
: Yeah, I don't know. I kinda like playing with a team with a higher intellect, a team unwilling to stoop to the lowest common denominator when preparing a retort. Well, apart from Bigeasy that is.

Heeeeey

*some homo

Shermy

Smooth, did you give him this? its nearly word for word.

We would really love a stats guy if anyone is interested.
I graduated 17th in our Maths For The Brain Dead course at Tikrit Elementary Primary. Am I a shot? I am a good adder.

*some homo

Shermy

This is terrible.

You've gone and worn yourself out haven't you?

HAVEN'T YOU!

Cable SFA-012 - PVF vs Danoz

PVF
: Lol Dragons, what a choke.

Danoz: Stop being a campaigner, you massive *******. * you.

PVF: You still tender? I could've told you back in January you flogs would fail. You're just no good in the big games.

Danoz: You still going on about it? Who do you play for again?

PVF: Lol, tissue?

Danoz: Mate, nobody even knows who you are any more. Now * off back to obscurity, troll.

PVF: Sorry, I've been too busy shining up my premiership medal I won as captain. You want me to shine yours?

Danoz: I don't have a premiership medal nor am I the captain.

PVF: That's too bad - you want me to shine your Mobbs Medal then?

Danoz: * you PVF

PVF: Lol, this is too easy.

Danoz: Still running with the boncer hero worship I see?

PVF: Lol, stick to the lp imitation statman - as I said, this is too easy.

Danoz: As easy as quitting the Wonders? As leaving the club you captained to premiership glory high and dry? That easy?

PVF: Careful Danoz, that acid knee reflex looks to be flaring up again

Danoz: ... <redacted - Jackie>

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Cable SFA-012 - PVF vs Danoz

PVF
: Lol Dragons, what a choke.

Danoz: Stop being a campaigner, you massive *******. **** you.

PVF: You still tender? I could've told you back in January you flogs would fail. You're just no good in the big games.

Danoz: You still going on about it? Who do you play for again?

PVF: Lol, tissue?

Danoz: Mate, nobody even knows who you are any more. Now **** off back to obscurity, troll.

PVF: Sorry, I've been too busy shining up my premiership medal I won as captain. You want me to shine yours?

Danoz: I don't have a premiership medal nor am I the captain.

PVF: That's too bad - you want me to shine your Mobbs Medal then?

Danoz: **** you PVF

PVF: Lol, this is too easy.

Danoz: Still running with the boncer hero worship I see?

PVF: Lol, stick to the lp imitation statman - as I said, this is too easy.

Danoz: As easy as quitting the Wonders? As leaving the club you captained to premiership glory high and dry? That easy?

PVF: Careful Danoz, that acid knee reflex looks to be flaring up again

Danoz: ... <redacted - Jackie>
I see you've learnt how to search previous posts. Kodos.

59.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back