Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't get the Duggan hate. I'd personally prefer Laverde, and I'd be equally happy with Weller - but seriously, why the tears?

At least we know we've got a replacement for Priddis in terms of BF-rage if we pick him up.

The ones I would rather avoid are Ahern and to a lesser extent, De Goey.

At least we will know who's still on the board I guess

I guess that actually gives our recruiters the longest live selection time (~17 mins). Aside from St Kilda I suppose.

Will be a fascinating 15 minutes if Laverde, De Goey or Lever slide. Those three would probably edge out Duggan, Weller and Cockatoo for me.

What do people think would make for the hardest choice for our recruiters?

Actually wouldn't mind Duggan at all. He's been spoken of pretty highly both as a player and a leader and he's only 17. Plus he's still growing so he could end up at 185cm by the time he's finished.

Finally draft day is upon us and this circle jerk can almost come to a rest.

I cant wait to see how many people's "close reliable sources who say player x is certain to be taken at pick y" turn out to be nothing but hot air.
Then we can berate the recruiting staff for 6 months for picking players very little of us have seen play in real life.

Offseason is fun!

"Reported on another thread that apparently Cockatoo has been flown to the Gold Coast last minute." - Quoted from another thread

e_link2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Reported on another thread that apparently Cockatoo has been flown to the Gold Coast last minute." - Quoted from another thread

What does that imply - that he's a possible top 10?

"West Coast
Draft selections: 11, 32, 51, 66, 76 (committed to father-son selection Alec Waterman).
Needs: Midfielders, tall utilities and outside speed.

West Coast faces a critical draft – no activity in the recent trade period increases the focus on their draft performance. That’s not to say they should have traded more aggressively this year because to trade for trade’s sake is a risky proposition and one fraught with danger. But the Eagles' list needs some attention and the addition of developing midfielders, particularly with outside speed, along with a tall utility, is quite apparent. Underrated recruiting manager Rohan O’Brien will have done thorough research on the likes of Jayden Laverde, Liam Duggan, Lachie Weller and Nakia Cockatoo – all of which who would provide valuable support to their current position."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-27/pelchens-final-take

Not sure.. Do they only present the Top 10 on stage or the full First Round of Players?

Would mean a top 10 pick will go on him or at least might.

Great news really, means a club before us are wasting a top 10 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back