WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that charrenko Blake Charles have signed at the Cobras massive lose for Braybrook and if its true Sheppa was at springs then that will be another big lose
Yeah the 2 big boys have signed on at albanvale charenko looking the goods too impressing in the clubs 1km time trials

Apparently charenko , Bellingham , Wallace , shepperbottom , Sidebottom , have left Braybrook can anyone confirm this please
After going through last season's premiership side at Braybrook, it's probably quicker to name who is staying rather than who is going....
I think there's about 8 definite leaves including Johnson, Charenko, Sidebottom, Bellingham, Cutajar-Milosev, Foster, Patten, Sinclair.
Then you've got your retirees including Krueger, Braun, Wallace possibly Pearce.

After going through last season's premiership side at Braybrook, it's probably quicker to name who is staying rather than who is going....
I think there's about 8 definite leaves including Johnson, Charenko, Sidebottom, Bellingham, Cutajar-Milosev, Foster, Patten, Sinclair.
Then you've got your retirees including Krueger, Braun, Wallace possibly Pearce.

Should Johnson have made the GF side Hank?

Where has Johnson gone?

I could be wrong but id be real suprised if all of them blokes retire still have the ability to make some impact

Yeah but Sheppa was spotted at caroline springs traning the other night mate

I could be wrong but id be real suprised if all of them blokes retire still have the ability to make some impact
No doubt, considering Wallace won the league B&F, Krueger and Braun finished 4th & 3rd in the club B&F respectively.
Wallace said his body can't handle it, and Braun and Krueger are both at least mid 30s.

Getmeouttahere my opinion is that Johnson is good when he's on, but gee he makes a lot of errors. The type of errors that could cost you a premiership. I don't think it was unjust that he got dropped...
In saying that, his physicality would've been invaluable against a tough side like Albanvale. I guess it was a 50/50

No doubt, considering Wallace won the league B&F, Krueger and Braun finished 4th & 3rd in the club B&F respectively.
Wallace said his body can't handle it, and Braun and Krueger are both at least mid 30s.

Getmeouttahere my opinion is that Johnson is good when he's on, but gee he makes a lot of errors. The type of errors that could cost you a premiership. I don't think it was unjust that he got dropped...
In saying that, his physicality would've been invaluable against a tough side like Albanvale. I guess it was a 50/50
Do u still play at braybrook hank? Because u know all the ins and out for 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Zangari and a few manor lakes boys not sure who are down at Sanctuary Lakes this year, can anyone confirm?

Early tip for the flag this year boys? ;)

Apparently Zangari and a few manor lakes boys not sure who are down at Sanctuary Lakes this year, can anyone confirm?

Early tip for the flag this year boys? ;)
Surely Sanctuary Lakes can't afford Zangari when they still owe money to half the seniors...

As for the early favourites I'm going with Albanvale. Have added a couple of recruits to an already strong side.

I think tarneit will be big improvers, but I don't think anyone will get near the cobras unless Whyndam Suns are a good outfit.

Braybrook will slide, Lavo will be ordinary as always, North Sunshine may improve as I have heard they are going to start paying players which should lead to recruiting. (As long as they can see past the shocking club culture), and I think S.Lakes will decline a touch also. I'm hoping for a much more even comp though

You wouldn't have a f$&@#%^ clue hank! As far as I've known him being in this league poor bloke struggled because he got played out position all yr. seen him play quite a few times even when he was at Sunbury under dean Helmers and coburg under Kevin Morries and Gary Sheldon they all know where he played his best footy. In the guts in and under hard nut. Yeah makes errors and your telling me you don't! Your a joke!! Seem him change games off his own back, in finals at that. If you are who I think you are, before you go sledging a bloke busts his arse have a dam good look at your self.

To be fair he was just answering my question... Also Hank do you think the leadership group helped in any team selection for the GF? Would you have included anyone that missed out from what u saw during the year?

You wouldn't have a f$&@#%^ clue hank! As far as I've known him being in this league poor bloke struggled because he got played out position all yr. seen him play quite a few times even when he was at Sunbury under dean Helmers and coburg under Kevin Morries and Gary Sheldon they all know where he played his best footy. In the guts in and under hard nut. Yeah makes errors and your telling me you don't! Your a joke!! Seem him change games off his own back, in finals at that. If you are who I think you are, before you go sledging a bloke busts his arse have a dam good look at your self.
Lol, hit a soft spot there did I mate?
I was merely asked for my opinion and I gave it... Don't cry

I never saw him play at sunbury or coburg so can't comment, I've only seen him play this year and that's what I went by.

Ahh, when did I tell you I don't make errors? As far as I'm concerned no one asked for an opinion about me...

Last edited:
i'll kick 10 goals a game

in all seriousness though, predictions for 2015?

Big improvers? Big losers? Finalists, grand finalists, premiers?

i'll kick 10 goals a game

in all seriousness though, predictions for 2015?

Big improvers? Big losers? Finalists, grand finalists, premiers?
Ladder:
ALBANVALE
SANCTUARY LAKES
WHYNDAM SUNS
BRAYBROOK
Tarneit
North Sunshine
Laverton

Albanvale to win the GF comfortably over Lakes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back