List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCartin, Weller & Goddard plus a pick 41 slider.

That should see a few membership cards being superglued back up again later on this evening :)

Not for me Doc. Mine has shrunk like a 1970's Twisties packet after microwaving on Tuesday night during my meltdown :)

1. Paddy McCartin
2. Angus Brayshaw
3. Christian Petracca
4. Jarrod Pickett
5. Jordan De Goey
6. Paul Ahern
7. Caleb Marchbank
8. Peter Wright
9. Darcy Moore
10. Sam Durdin
11. Jayden Laverde
12. Corey Ellis
13. Jake Lever
14. Kyle Langford
15. Liam Duggan
16. Daniel McKenzie
17. Jarrod Garlett
18. Isaac Heeney
19. Nakia Cockatoo
20. Tom Lamb
21. Hugh Goddard
22. Lachie Weller

:D

1. Paddy McCartin
2. Angus Brayshaw
3. Christian Petracca
4. Jarrod Pickett
5. Jordan De Goey
6. Paul Ahern
7. Caleb Marchbank
8. Peter Wright
9. Darcy Moore
10. Sam Durdin
11. Jayden Laverde
12. Corey Ellis
13. Jake Lever
14. Kyle Langford
15. Liam Duggan
16. Daniel McKenzie
17. Jarrod Garlett
18. Isaac Heeney
19. Nakia Cockatoo
20. Tom Lamb
21. Hugh Goddard
22. Lachie Weller

:D

utensil just got flown into the Gold Coast which suggests he's in top 10 calculations, you peanut!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do that 10k myself in the next 4.5 hours I reckon...

As Big Kev used to say: "I'm excited!"

Well I'll have a go then

McCartin
Weller
Goddard
Lonie
I'll stab at:

McCartin
Weller
Goddard
Lonie
ZVyPB42.gif

Sorry to intrude on your thread guys, but one of the Phantom Drafts (think the HS) said Hugh Goddard was a lock to go to Adelaide, they mentioned he would still be there at pick 14, which is why they did that odd draft trade pick flip flop with Geelong.

But this draft is probably the most unpredictable ever, so who knows for sure ?

Sorry to intrude on your thread guys, but one of the Phantom Drafts (think the HS) said Hugh Goddard was a lock to go to Adelaide, they mentioned he would still be there at pick 14, which is why they did that odd draft trade pick flip flop with Geelong.

But this draft is probably the most unpredictable ever, so who knows for sure ?
Don't ruin our ******* fun you silly peanut.

What level of footy was that because it wasn't tac cup?
School footy (Geelong Grammar, I take it). He also of course kicked a bag of 5 goals in the champs last year against I think it was Vic Metro, which was when he really announced himself and put himself right in the talk for pick 1 for this year.

Make no mistake, when he is fit and in form he well and truly has the performances on the board. I think the only real queries on him are whether his game is as suited to the modern game as it is to the previous eras, whether he's going to be able to get his body-fat levels down, whether his diabetes will affect his footy and whether he has enough confidence in his goalkicking.

The fact he is tipped to go no.1 in spite of all that and how good Petracca is ought to tell us everything we need to know about how well performed he has been on field (when fit) and how strong his positive attributes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back