KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well qwerty, if you've read today's shepp news you'll see we've appointed former healesville player Paul Close as our senior coach. Not sure if he was on normos radar.. although he did have a crack a few times to name out coach before we did. Now down to recruiting Kirbs back to the club
Well I think u spoke to most those people I mentioned didn't u.. And they didn't want to do the job in the end.. Correct or not jayco.. And good luck with Kirby's :)

Well qwerty, if you've read today's shepp news you'll see we've appointed former healesville player Paul Close as our senior coach. Not sure if he was on normos radar.. although he did have a crack a few times to name out coach before we did. Now down to recruiting Kirbs back to the club

Good move jayco13 I assume he interviewed well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reining kdl premiers are topping their their list up with some good quality players and its quite obvious they are going to be very
hard to beat again The problem is with the gum and lancy also going from strength to strength I can see a large gap developing after the top 3 or 4

i hope im wrong As this season the top 6 were very competitive against each other and with sides outside the 6 taking a scalp
PS heard today that murch have lost 12 players Maybe grass cat can fill us in on that!!

The reining kdl premiers are topping their their list up with some good quality players and its quite obvious they are going to be very
hard to beat again The problem is with the gum and lancy also going from strength to strength I can see a large gap developing after the top 3 or 4

i hope im wrong As this season the top 6 were very competitive against each other and with sides outside the 6 taking a scalp
PS heard today that murch have lost 12 players Maybe grass cat can fill us in on that!!
Still too early swoop I'm sure Stanhope murch avenal and undera will be right up there also

i'm tipping a nagambie/lancaster grand final

PS heard today that murch have lost 12 players Maybe grass cat can fill us in on that!![/QUOTE

Lakers, Gum & Bats will improve but so too will others. The 3 sides mentioned are well represented on this forum so I think we tend to hear more about their recruiting.

Who are all the players reportedly leaving Murch? Any news on recruits for them?

I agree Swoop. Would be happy to see Nagambie go back to back & would love to see Lancy get smoked in the finals.

My mail is: OUTS: Lee Warnett (AC @ Tatura), Rennie (Tatura), Milne (Euroa), HTL (Nagambie), Shiels x 2 & Monteath (Melb). Not sure of Chris Cullinan's plans for 2015.

There are a few ins to be released later - obviously new coach Brent Chapman and A/C Steve Devlin are two that are inclusions.

Who are the others that make the 12?

Bit quite, does anyone know what has happened with long woods coaching situation? Gonna put them further behind the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back