RIP Phil Hughes

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the excitement of draft day, spare a thought for the family and friends of Phil Hughes, who passed away this afternoon at just 25.

image.jpg

Spare a thought too for Sean Abbott, who will probably never overcome this tragedy, and is not yet 23 years old.

:(

Not footy related, but it's just been announced that phil Hughes has passed away. Terrible news

RIP

Just announced that Phil Hughes has died in hospital today. He was only 25.

For all the emotion and passion we put into the #1 pick let's all take a moment to remember that it is just a game and there are so many more important things in life.

94046_4a7d7159b20639317d36a9ffe45a72e4.jpg

RIP Phil Hughes

:(

This is absolutely devastating, I can't even begin to imagine how his family is feeling, good luck to them.

Also terrible for the kid who bowled the ball, feel very bad for him and what must be going on in his head right now, very sad. Absolutely tragic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a sad sad day cant believe this, RIP Phil Hughes

Speechless, almost drove off the road when I heard it on the radio because, it's just not cricket.

Also, family wished him to be called Phillip, as he was christened, so as an avid cricket follower, thank you Phillip for all that you have given doing what you loved.

Gutted for his family, friends, the cricket community and Sean Abbott, just gutted.

Really puts everything into perspective, what a terrible tragedy.

Thoughts are with his family, friends and Sean Abbott

RIP Phill

RIP Phillip.

I cannot imagine how Sean Abbott is feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back