News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's currently at a primary school, with a telescopic lense, hiding under the slide.
Well I actually was on the slide today.
Primary school!??!!?? That explains a lot haha. I have to say that you're fairly intelligent for your age, though
Thank you.

Ok I'm confused, do kids use computers at primary school these days? I remember we had typing class in like year 4 maybe, there was no such thing as the intergalactic web.

Perhaps I should head to the "back in my day" thread.
Well at my school we have a computer room and net books and the net books are so laugh until they got new ones so now I can design footy jumpers on them. Most schools have blocked websites and I know BigFooty is blocked on my school computer.

Ok I'm confused, do kids use computers at primary school these days? I remember we had typing class in like year 4 maybe, there was no such thing as the intergalactic web.

Perhaps I should head to the "back in my day" thread.
As a future teacher, almost every single assignment I do at uni regarding activities has to have a digital alternative. Most teachers like us to focus on iPad apps, or Google apps. One teacher suggested using Minecraft as a learning tool until I showed him what Monecraft actually was. Turns out he's never actually used in and was just spouting words to make himself sound impressive.
The jumper. My school is actually alright. Apart from the occasional floor shitters.
You're one of them, aren't you? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why Collingwood are presenting draftees with the clash jumper tonight? They did for Moore, not sure with De Goey.
Are they going to go with the Freo "they're both of them our guernseys" theory?
Either that or Eddie said "black and white stripes" and the property steward went with it.

354745.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back