Game Day 2014 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't hate this but surely we're set for small/medium forwards now?

Could be that they see a chance for him to move into the midfield at some point in the future.

Sounds like "best available" was employed for each of the rounds, rather than going for the obvious KPP "needs".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congratulations to Bondy for being like michael J fox and accurately predicting the future of football. Key position players will all be irrelevant in 5 years.

p.s. I might be joking.

Could be that they see a chance for him to move into the midfield at some point in the future.

Sounds like "best available" was employed for each of the rounds, rather than going for the obvious KPP "needs".

Yep

All you can really get from it is that the coaches have a huge amount of confidence in Apeness/Taberner/Pearce/Hannath, they have a huge amount of confidence in snaring quality talls in the RD or both.

I love our club. Masters of the unpredictable. Anyway, I see 4 very exciting players.

Yep my feelings as well, there 18 year olds its a judgement made over watching and interviewing over 12 to 24 months. We hope they will all be superstars but that will never happen, 50% success would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back