Not open for further replies.
B3cbVwKCcAA7REn.jpg:large

Saw this on twitter

Ouch, amazing picture. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't look up twitter comments about Sean Abbott

Some pretty disgusting comments there

Round them up and bury them alive.

Words can not express the feeling that has been with me since I heard the news.

Lovely idea from Facebook.

Next time we play a test, go with 10 and a 12th man and name Hughes in the line up.

Bat both innings with nine, and Phillip is both honoured and also not out.

Don't look up twitter comments about Sean Abbott

Some pretty disgusting comments there
It's a real shame that someone like Phillip Hughes who seemed to be a genuine person has to die yet there are oxygen thieving keyboard warriors like them wasting oxygen. Can't remember feeling this way about the death of someone I didn't know and I've been trying to hold back the tears but that picture ep2006 posted did it for me, devastating yet beautiful.

It's a real shame that someone like Phillip Hughes who seemed to be a genuine person has to die yet there are oxygen thieving keyboard warriors like them wasting oxygen. Can't remember feeling this way about the death of someone I didn't know and I've been trying to hold back the tears but that picture ep2006 posted did it for me, devastating yet beautiful.
Only the good die young.

Lovely idea from Facebook.

Next time we play a test, go with 10 and a 12th man and name Hughes in the line up.

Bat both innings with nine, and Phillip is both honoured and also not out.

That would just be silly. I'm sure there is a respectful and appropriate way to honour him without jumping the shark like that.

That would just be silly. I'm sure there is a respectful and appropriate way to honour him without jumping the shark like that.
What I said before, just name him 12th man, make the Brisbane test or first test of every summer the Phil Hughes Test, like the Pink test but money going to brain rather than breast

What I said before, just name him 12th man, make the Brisbane test or first test of every summer the Phil Hughes Test, like the Pink test but money going to brain rather than breast
That would certainly be better than playing one short.

I like this idea except maybe the Adelaide test because of him being a Redback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back