List Mgmt. Pick 56 - Dougal Howard 199cm KPF (err KPD) ... maybe KPF

Remove this Banner Ad

all depends on how hard he wants to work. up to him now, welcome aboard

let's not forget our first pick is 56..I honestly don't see this kid getting a game with us with the likes of shaw yoey Harvey way ahead of him.

let's not forget our first pick is 56..I honestly don't see this kid getting a game with us with the likes of shaw yoey Harvey way ahead of him.
While true, that is primarily due to their more mature bodies and exposure to AFL training in relation to draftees, rather than any overwhelming level of form shown by the older players. If the young ones come on quick, there is no certainty that they will not leapfrog Shaw/Harvey etc

While true, that is primarily due to their more mature bodies and exposure to AFL training in relation to draftees, rather than any overwhelming level of form shown by the older players. If the young ones come on quick, there is no certainty that they will not leapfrog Shaw/Harvey etc
I've seen him play and I just don't see it..good luck to him though but I feel as though we just quickly grabbed anyone we could.

I've seen him play and I just don't see it..good luck to him though but I feel as though we just quickly grabbed anyone we could.
Well yes...thats how a draft works.

So a full time team of talent spotters working all year for this one day, and they "just quickly grabbed anyone" they could???

Wow! Now there is faith in your club!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Emma Quayle:

Dougal Howard (Murray Bushrangers)

Born 25.3.1996, 195cm, 88kg

AFL biography: Tall developing forward that provides an excellent target inside 50. His overhead marking is a strength and once he takes front position it's difficult for defenders to spoil. Possesses an excellent vertical leap while also showing elite leg speed for a player of his size (2.92secs 20m Sprint). Played senior footy with the Wagga Tigers in 2013. Averaged four marks and one goal per game during the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships. GWS Giants Academy player.

Lee Fraser, Murray Bushrangers: "Raw, raw, raw. This is his first time in a program and he's 196cm, sub three seconds for the 20 metre sprint, a Wagga boy who has come to Albury for his first full year in the environment. He didn't start with us until February either, so his scope is enormous. Lock him away for two years and you could have a really good, athletic key back or forward who can pinch hit in the ruck."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...harvester-tall-defenders-20141002-10piwd.html

Clean hands - what's the big deal... a bit of soap, not hard to do.

I work in aged care ... what seems clean and hygenic is often not ... but for AFL players seems a bit over the top to test

Remove this Banner Ad

Back