Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was watching Heston's show last night with a mate. Heston was doing some s**t with venison. My mate, she mentions she'd like to use venison for a Chirstmas meal. I said to her it'd be expensive. She asked "really?" I replied "Yeah, of course. Venison is dear."

She didn't get it.

Did she look at you like a deer in the headlights?

Did she look at you like a deer in the headlights?
Well, it was more of a 'you've just said the same thing twice pretty much, Quadgeddoncross' look. She did see my half-smirk look and probably knew there was a joke in there somewhere but she couldn't be bothered. So I let out a 'C'MON!!' that Hewitt would be proud of and explained it to her in simple terms.

The day I watch a cooking show with a girl who I call mate is the day I castrate myself.

Or divorce my wife of 30 years.
I opted for 'mate' over 'toke buddy with benefits' because I figured it would detract from the intention of my post.

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
You posted that 847 pages ago?
This is a lie.

Can confirm. Went through all your posts in this thread that had youtube videos attached* so I could get the exact page number. Most of the videos were ironically posted Ween videos, posting Radiohead because a poster didn't like them, and a bunch of songs with rain in the title.

*It's not that creepy. I just searched '[media]' in the search bar, posted by member Portia, 'in this thread only'.

Portia

#DrewBlood
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
"Its not that creepy, I just stood in the rain for ten hours staring at her bedroom window, its simple really, anyone can do it."

"Its not that creepy, I just stood in the rain for ten hours staring at her bedroom window, its simple really, anyone can do it."

"I was playing Peter Gabriel for a while but, suffice it to say, rain and boomboxes don't mix"

Last edited:
The lady walking ahead of me sped up so I did too.
She began running so I ran too.
She screamed so I screamed as well.

I never even saw what we were running from.

My attractive female neighbour is completely paranoid.

She thinks I'm following or even stalking her, she is worried that I may be obsessed with her and any time she hears a noise in her house she is.....purified? Oh, wait: petrified. Sorry, it's not easy reading a diary through binoculars from a tree.

Portia

#DrewBlood
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
You really should credit some of those jokes.

Portia

#DrewBlood
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
You don't seem to have much shame.

Eddie Dingle has taught you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back