Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fcukn acronyms! Hard enough for me to remember all my passwords, actually I can't, without having very word just down to the first letter.
Or should this be: Fa.Hefmtramp,aic,whewjdttfl?
Old guy rant...
Priceless!! :thumbsu::D

I keep going back to Jobe's "the players have had their eyes opened to the changes in body shape in only 2 weeks" - only weeks after Dank asked a colleague to source him 6 WADA banned substances, and had their procurement confirmed via his EFC email account.

This was before the much maligned injection program was implemented, yet even then, with these observable changes they didn't bother to ask ASADA what they were getting when it came time to get jab after jab.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Hahaha .... these guys are in complete denial!

I work in the H&F industry ... For any pro athlete to see "noticebale changes" within 2 weeks ... it says one thing, and one thing only ...
Anyone who has trained ... will know the "plateau" ... and for a pro athlete to get substanial gains in 2 weeks ... thats funny

Watson is still a very good player, no doubt ... But here's my tip ... He will never be better than he was in 2012.
He has the body type where you struggle to keep body fat down, he looks to be carrying much higher levels of fat now than in 2012 ... love to see the skinfold results now and compare them to 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fcukn acronyms! Hard enough for me to remember all my passwords, actually I can't, without having very word just down to the first letter.
Or should this be: Fa.Hefmtramp,aic,whewjdttfl?

I'm with you!!!! For some length of time I couldn't work out what HTB meant. The only thing I could think of was Holding The Ball but it didn't make any sense. Finally I realized it was Hot Topic Board :)

I'm with you!!!! For some length of time I couldn't work out what HTB meant. The only thing I could think of was Holding The Ball but it didn't make any sense. Finally I realized it was Hot Topic Board :)

Thanks AH, or should that be Adelaide Hawk. Then again, I suppose it's fine for those youngsters who can text in the dark, but in many cases I am left wondering slso.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...s-hird-the-cold-shoulder-20141128-11wdbu.html

Anyone else notice that the other coaches don't seem to have a very high opinion of James as well as the rest of the non Essendon public?
I liked reading that. I also liked that only three coaches met with Hird to "welcome him back into the fold". Two of them were sacked soon after. Coincidence? Yeh, probably.

Buckley was one of just three senior coaches of 17 who attended a meeting with Hird in September at Brayshaw's behest. The other two — Guy McKenna and Brendan McCartney — were subsequently sacked from their coaching roles.​

I liked reading that. I also liked that only three coaches met with Hird to "welcome him back into the fold". Two of them were sacked soon after. Coincidence? Yeh, probably.

Buckley was one of just three senior coaches of 17 who attended a meeting with Hird in September at Brayshaw's behest. The other two — Guy McKenna and Brendan McCartney — were subsequently sacked from their coaching roles.​
Those two coaches were clearly sacked because they supported Hird.

Career killer - as evidenced by Evans, Robson, Bomber Thonpson, Stephen Dank, Spike McVeigh, etc.

Those two coaches were clearly sacked because they supported Hird.

Career killer - as evidenced by Evans, Robson, Bomber Thonpson, Stephen Dank, Spike McVeigh, etc.

Meanwhile they hire Lloyd as a coach. Good thing Sewell retired. May have had to duck and weave whenever he came off the interchange.

So ...... where are we with all of this? Plenty of discussion on the Hot topic Board, plenty of legal action being threatened by various sectors .... but what is actually happening? Seems to me everyone's just sitting around waiting for someone else to make the next move .... like the scene at the end in the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

It's almost December, all the courts will be closed soon and probably won't be back until February. Apparently the AFL are supposed to me making a decision on something, but as usual, we're hearing nothing from them ...... WHAT IN THE F**K IS GOING ON???!!!!!!

I've had a gutful of this, the time for talk is done, we need action.

There are two weeks before the tribunal sits. I hope like hell it will be open to the press. And I think the players and Essendon should too. If it is heard in secret and they get off, or get lenient sentences, there will be calls for blood and no one will believe the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back