WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of think the sponsors could have fitted in with his whole Anti-WWE character. 'I'm bigger than the company' etc. While it may not seem like a big thing it's just an example of how when Punk was the hottest thing and was as big as Cena, they did virtually nothing new to promote him. He especially seems very bitter that right after the pipe bomb promo instead of going straight into a long feud with Cena for the belt he did that rubbish with Triple H and Nash before finally being given the belt and having a great run with it.

Can you blame him though?
He openly admits he is a c*** making it difficult to work with him. I'm not saying WWE are completely innocent but he has a responsibility for his own well being and should of taken time off instead of pushing himself through injuries. Both parties could of handled this better.

I get he was frustrated with the direction they were going in and all that but his job wasn't writing or running the show, he was paid to wrestle.

They're both as guilty as each other.

He openly admits he is a c*** making it difficult to work with him. I'm not saying WWE are completely innocent but he has a responsibility for his own well being and should of taken time off instead of pushing himself through injuries. Both parties could of handled this better.

I get he was frustrated with the direction they were going in and all that but his job wasn't writing or running the show, he was paid to wrestle.

They're both as guilty as each other.

Bingo.

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 8m8 minutes ago
For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 7m7 minutes ago
Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 5m5 minutes ago
Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 8m8 minutes ago
For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 7m7 minutes ago
Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22 5m5 minutes ago
Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you
8747%20-%20gif%20royal_rumble%20ryback%20wwe.gif

Edit: I think he's staying STOOPID... but I can't be sure, *s it's awesome though.

I don't think it is as simple as wanting time off to heal when it comes to the WWE.

Look at the Rey Mysterio situation at the moment. His contract ended earlier this year but the WWE added another year onto it to make up for missed dates because he has missed soo much time due to injury even though Rey has no interest in coming back.

Thinking back on it I can't really remember a time where Punk truly did take time off. I remember back when he was even on commentary and killing it on that while injured.

From what I've read previously Punk was suppose to take time off after MITB in 2011 for a couple of months and then do a surprise return to face Cena but ended up coming back two weeks later. Not sure if that was his decision to come back that quickly or the WWE's.

I'm ****en sick of hearing this campaigners name. He's a whinging bitch who's in ring talents and promo work don't add up to how good he thinks he is.

Because he's the best in the world.

8747%20-%20gif%20royal_rumble%20ryback%20wwe.gif

Edit: I think he's staying STOOPID... but I can't be sure, ****s it's awesome though.
Looks more like something with an "eeee" sound. Maybe he is singing queen. "Toooo meeeee"

The king of the tweet and delete strikes again!! Good on him for defending himself. For a guy that's all about the boys I found it a bit hypocritical that Punk attacked the only legitimate new talent that was brought up during his title reign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The king of the tweet and delete strikes again!! Good on him for defending himself. For a guy that's all about the boys I found it a bit hypocritical that Punk attacked the only legitimate new talent that was brought up during his title reign.

What part of it was hypocritical? He complained about Ryback being dangerous in the ring.

Looks to be pretty much a modified back body drop, clearly seems to have been a lack of communication somewhere and as a result Swagger hasn't rolled over.
Swagger was rolling over, and then you see Ryback push him to his left into some sort of side back body slam drop neck breaking maneuver

Swagger was rolling over, and then you see Ryback push him to his left into some sort of side back body slam drop neck breaking maneuver
Swagger's attempt at rolling in midair is laughable, if he's trying to take notes on how to break his neck then he should consult Sabu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back